- Obstetric outcomes after conservative treatment for intraepithelial or early invasive cervical lesions: systematic review and meta-analysis
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Central Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, Preston, UK
Lancet 367:489-98. 2006
..In a meta-analysis, we investigated the effect of these procedures on subsequent fertility and pregnancy outcomes...
- The up-to-date evidence on colposcopy practice and treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: the Cochrane colposcopy & cervical cytopathology collaborative group (C5 group) approach
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hammersmith Hospital, Queen Charlotte s and Chelsea Hospital, London W12 0HS, UK
Cancer Treat Rev 32:516-23. 2006
..Existing guidelines should probably be updated incorporating the new information emerged from recently published work...
- Clinical management of HPV-related disease of the lower genital tract
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Watford General Hospital, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust, London, UK
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1205:57-68. 2010
..A synergy of vaccination and screening will be required. Treatment for early cervical cancer is increasingly shifting toward more fertility-sparing surgical techniques. Careful selection of patients is essential...
- Management of minor cervical cytological abnormalities: a systematic review and a meta-analysis of the literature
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Victoria Hospital, Blackpool FY3 8NR, UK
Cancer Treat Rev 33:514-20. 2007
..However, protracted attendance for cytological follow-up decreases with time and might put some women at risk of developing invasive disease. The aim of this review was to assess management options for women with minor cervical disease...
- p16(INK4a) immunostaining in cytological and histological specimens from the uterine cervix: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St Mary s Hospital, CMMC University Hospitals, Manchester M13 0JH, UK
Cancer Treat Rev 35:210-20. 2009
- Ovarian cancer screening
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hammersmith Hospital, Queen Charlotte s and Chelsea Hospital, London, W12 OHS
Anticancer Res 26:4793-801. 2006
..This review presents the current knowledge on ovarian cancer screening (OCS) together with a cumulative evaluation of the efficacy across diverse screening approaches based on up-to-date results...
- Regeneration of cervix after excisional treatment for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a study of collagen distribution
S V Phadnis
Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Colposcopy Unit, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
BJOG 118:1585-91. 2011
..To study the distribution of collagen in the regenerated cervical tissue after excisional treatment for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN)...
- Low-dose aspirin for in vitro fertilization: a systematic review and meta-analysis
T A Gelbaya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Bolton Hospital, Bolton, UK
Hum Reprod Update 13:357-64. 2007
..On the basis of up-to-date evidence, low-dose aspirin has no substantial positive effect on likelihood of pregnancy and, therefore, it should not be routinely recommended for women undergoing IVF/ICSI...
- Perinatal mortality and other severe adverse pregnancy outcomes associated with treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: meta-analysis
Scientific Institute of Public Health, Brussels, Belgium
BMJ 337:a1284. 2008
..To assess the relative risk of perinatal mortality, severe preterm delivery, and low birth weight associated with previous treatment for precursors of cervical cancer...
- Have we dismissed ablative treatment too soon in colposcopy practice?
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece
BJOG 114:3-4. 2007
- Does improving communication and information for women increase attendance at colposcopy in an inner city clinic? A randomised controlled trial
Department Gynaecology Obstetrics, St Mary s Hospital, Manchester, UK
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 25:445-8. 2004
..To establish whether information leaflets and appointment reminders improve attendance for diagnostic colposcopy...