- Knowledge and attitudes of Saudi dental undergraduates on oral cancer
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences, School of Dentistry, Al Farabi College, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
J Cancer Educ 29:735-8. 2014
..There is a need to reinforce the undergraduate dental curriculum with regards to oral cancer education; particularly in its prevention and early detection. Incorporating the use of oral cancer diagnostic aids should be made mandatory. ..
- Assessing oral cancer knowledge among Saudi medical undergraduates
Department of Oral Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, School of Dentistry, Al Farabi College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
J Cancer Educ 28:717-21. 2013
..An immediate refinement of current medical curricula to address these deficiencies is warranted...
- Dilemmas of oral cancer screening: an update
Department of Oral Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, School of Dentistry, Al Farabi College, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 14:3369-73. 2013
..Therefore, there is a striking need to establish a global consortium on oral cancer screening that will oversee research and provide recommendations for health authorities at regular intervals. ..
- Cryosurgery of the oral and peri-oral region: a literature review of the mechanism, tissue response, and clinical applications
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Al Farabi College, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
J Investig Clin Dent 4:71-7. 2013
..Information on the cryogen type and dose and the delivery technique required would help to produce reproducible outcomes for the treatment of targeted lesions...
- The expression of FHIT in salivary carcinoma ex pleomorphic adenoma
Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Dentistry, AlFarabi College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Anticancer Res 32:3147-52. 2012
..Carcinoma ex-pleomorphic adenoma (Ca-ex-PA) is considered to be a malignant transformation product of pre-existing pleomorphic salivary adenoma (PSA)...
- Screening programmes for the early detection and prevention of oral cancer
School of Dentistry, University of Manchester, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester, UK M15 6FH
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 3:CD004150. 2006
..To date there is debate on whether to employ screening methods for oral cancer in the daily routine work of health providers...
- Opinions and attitudes of the UK's GDPs and specialists in oral surgery, oral medicine and surgical dentistry on oral cancer screening
School of Dentistry, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Oral Dis 12:194-9. 2006
..The second included oral cancer detection methods, advice on avoidance of high-risk activity and self-examination, and referral pattern of GDPs...