- Religious advisors' role in mental health care in the European Study of the Epidemiology of Mental Disorders survey
EA 4069, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:989-98. 2010
..To study the role of religious advisors in mental health problems in six European countries and to compare it to data from the USA...
- Suicidal ideation and mental health disorders in young school children across Europe
EHESP Rennes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, EA 4057 Paris Descartes University, Paris, France Electronic address
J Affect Disord 177:28-35. 2015
..The aim of this study is to measure the prevalence of suicidal ideation and thoughts of death in elementary school children in a European survey and to determine the associated socio-demographic and clinical factors...
- Health status of the advanced elderly in six European countries: results from a representative survey using EQ-5D and SF-12
Hans Helmut Konig
Department of Medical Sociology and Health Economics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, Hamburg, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:143. 2010
..Due to demographic change, the advanced elderly represent the fastest growing population group in Europe. Health problems tend to be frequent and increasing with age within this cohort...
- Individual and contextual covariates of burnout: a cross-sectional nationwide study of French teachers
Marie Noël Vercambre
Foundation for Public Health, MGEN, Paris, France
BMC Public Health 9:333. 2009
..The aim of this study was to evaluate the relative contributions of individual and contextual factors on the three burnout dimensions: emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and reduced personal accomplishment...
- Voice disorders and mental health in teachers: a cross-sectional nationwide study
Foundation for Public Health, MGEN, Paris, France
BMC Public Health 9:370. 2009
..The aim of this study was to evaluate prevalence and cofactors of voice disorders among teachers in the French National Education system, with particular attention paid to the association between voice complaint and psychological status...
- Factors associated with use of psychiatrists and nonpsychiatrist providers by ESEMeD respondents in six European countries
EA4069, Paris Descartes University, Ecole des hautes études en santé publique, Paris, France
Psychiatr Serv 62:143-51. 2011
..This study analyzed use of services from psychiatrists and other mental health professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, counselors, and social workers) in six European countries...
- Prevalence, risk factors, and use of health care in depression: a survey in a large region of France between 1991 and 2005
Université Paris Descartes Equipe d Accueil 4096, Fondation Mutuelle Générale de l Education Nationale pour la Santé Publique, Paris, France
Can J Psychiatry 54:701-9. 2009
..To compare the prevalence, risk factors, and use of care for depression between 2 periods, concerning changes in social factors and health care provision...
- Seeking help for mental health problems outside the conventional health care system: results from the European Study of the Epidemiology of Mental Disorders (ESEMeD)
Mutuelle Générale de l Education Nationale Foundation for Public Health, Paris, France
Can J Psychiatry 55:586-97. 2010
..As this situation is not well documented in Europe, we assessed use of nonconventional care for mental health in 6 European countries...
- The associations between headaches and psychopathology: a survey in school children
EA 4069 Paris Descartes University, Ecole des Hautes Etudes de Santé Publique EHESP, Paris, France
Headache 50:1537-48. 2010
..Headaches are common in childhood and significantly impact children's quality of life. On the contrary to the adolescent and adult population, there are few data on the associations between headaches and psychopathology in young children...
- Validity across translations of short survey psychiatric diagnostic instruments: CIDI-SF and CIS-R versus SCID-I/NP in four European countries
University of Paris Descartes, EA 4069, 12 rue de l Ecole de medecine, 75006 Paris, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:1149-59. 2010
- Psychometric properties of the Dominic Interactive in a large French sample
EA 4069 Paris Descartes University, Fondation MGEN pour la Santé Publique, Paris, France
Can J Psychiatry 54:767-76. 2009
..To examine the psychometric properties of the Dominic Interactive (DI) in school-aged children in a different cultural environment than Quebec...
- Differences in lifetime use of services for mental health problems in six European countries
Mutuelle Générale de l Education Nationale MGEN Foundation for Public Health, EA 4069, University of Paris 5, Paris, France
Psychiatr Serv 58:213-20. 2007
- Parental smoking in the vicinity of children and tobacco control policies in the European region
EHESP Rennes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, EA 4069 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e56783. 2013
..To ascertain patterns of parental smoking in the vicinity of children in Eastern and Western Europe and their relation to Tobacco Control Scale (TCS) scores...
- Prevalence of tobacco smoking in teachers following anti-smoking policies: results from two French surveys (1999 and 2005)
MGEN Foundation for Public Health, Paris, France
Eur J Public Health 20:151-6. 2010
..The consequences of these policies are of particular interest to teachers who play a role model for young people. Depression and alcohol problems were particularly studied as they may influence smoking behaviour...
- Factors associated with use of psychotherapy
Université Paris Descartes EA 4069, Fondation d entreprise MGEN pour la santé publique, Paris, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:165-71. 2008
- Mood disorders and urban/rural settings: comparisons between two French regions
MGEN Foundation for Public Health, University of Paris V, 3 square Max Hymans, 75748, Paris, Cedex 15, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 40:613-8. 2005