Keun Ah Cheon
Affiliation: Yonsei University
- Dopamine transporter density of the basal ganglia assessed with [123I]IPT SPECT in drug-naive children with Tourette's disorderKeun Ah Cheon
Department of Psychiatry, Yonsei University, College of Medicine, Kangnamgu Dogokdong 146 92, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, 135 720 South Korea
Psychiatry Res 130:85-95. 2004....
- Dopamine transporter density in the basal ganglia assessed with [123I]IPT SPET in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderKeun Ah Cheon
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:306-11. 2003..Our findings support the complex dysregulation of the dopaminergic neurotransmitter system in children with ADHD...
- Dopamine transporter density of basal ganglia assessed with [123I]IPT SPET in obsessive-compulsive disorderChan Hyung Kim
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:1637-43. 2003..These findings suggest that the dopaminergic neurotransmitter system of the basal ganglia in patients with OCD could be involved in the pathophysiology of OCD...
- The homozygosity for 10-repeat allele at dopamine transporter gene and dopamine transporter density in Korean children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: relating to treatment response to methylphenidateKeun Ah Cheon
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Kwandong University, Myong Ji Hospital, 697 24 Hwajung dong, Dukyang ku 412 270, Koyang, Kyunggi Do, Republic of Korea
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 15:95-101. 2005..Our findings support an association between homozygosity for 10-repeat allele at DAT1 and the DAT density assessed in vivo and correlation between the homozygosity for 10-repeat allele and poor response to MPH...
- The effect of epilepsy on autistic symptom severity assessed by the social responsiveness scale in children with autism spectrum disorderChanyoung Ko
College of Medicine, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei ro, Seodaemun gu, Seoul, 120 752, South Korea
Behav Brain Funct 12:20. 2016..In this research we referred to all individuals with Autism or Autistic Disorder as individuals with ASD...
- A New Approach to Investigate the Association between Brain Functional Connectivity and Disease Characteristics of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Topological Neuroimaging Data AnalysisSunghyon Kyeong
Department of Psychiatry and Institute of Behavioral Science in Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea Brain Korea 21 PLUS Project for Medical Science, Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea Division of Mathematical Models, National Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
PLoS ONE 10:e0137296. 2015..We investigated the application of a topological data analysis tool, Mapper, to analyze the brain functional connectivity data from ADHD patients...
- Variability of response time as a predictor of methylphenidate treatment response in korean children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderSeung Hye Lee
Department of Psychiatry, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Kangbuk Samsung Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Yonsei Med J 50:650-5. 2009..Based on previous findings, we hypothesized that great variability in response time (RT) among Korean children with ADHD on a computerized continuous performance attention test would be related to poor MPH treatment response...