Chang Soo Choi
Affiliation: Wonkwang University
- [A case of metastatic cutaneous nodules of recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma]Meyoung Cho
Digestive Desease Reserch Institute, Wonkwang University School of Medicine, Iksan, Korea
Korean J Hepatol 13:234-8. 2007..We report a case of cutaneous metastasis from recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma that was confirmed by skin biopsy with immunohistochemical stain...
- Cerebral and pulmonary embolisms after transcatheter arterial chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinomaChang Soo Choi
Department of Internal Medicine and Digestive Disease Reserarch Institute, Wonkwang University School of Medicine, Wonkwang University Hospital, Sinyong Dong 344 2, Cheonbuk, Iksan 570 180, Korea
World J Gastroenterol 14:4834-7. 2008..We present a case of cerebral lipiodol embolism that occurred after the third arterial chemoembolization, report the clinical and radiological findings, and review the medical literature...
- Clinical usefulness of transpapillary removal of common bile duct stones by frequency doubled double pulse Nd:YAG laserTae Hyeon Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Wonkwang University School of Medicine, Sinyong Dong 344 2, Iksan 570 180, Korea
World J Gastroenterol 14:2863-6. 2008..To study the efficacy and the safety of laser lithotripsy without direct visual control by using a balloon catheter in patients with bile duct stones that could not be extracted by standard technique...
- Esophageal bezoar in a patient with achalasia: case report and literature reviewKi Hoon Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Digestive Disease Research Institute, Wonkwang University School of Medicine, Iksan, Korea
Gut Liver 4:106-9. 2010..We report a rare case of an esophageal bezoar that developed in a patient with achalasia, and review the literature concerning esophageal bezoars associated with esophageal motility disorders...
- Spontaneous regression of a solitary necrotic nodule of the liverChang Soo Choi
Department of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, Wonkwang University Hospital, Iksan, Korea
Hepatol Int 4:649-52. 2010..Follow-up radiologic examination revealed that the solitary necrotic nodule had spontaneously regressed. This is the first report on the natural course history of a solitary necrotic nodule...
- Association between Hepatitis B Virus X Gene Mutations and Clinical Status in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B InfectionEun Young Cho
Department of Internal Medicine, Wonkwang University Hospital, Wonkwang University College of Medicine, Iksan, Korea
Gut Liver 5:70-6. 2011..We studied the association between HBV X gene mutations and the disease status of patients infected with HBV genotype C...
- Hemoperitoneum secondary to a ruptured gastric stromal tumorTae Hyeon Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Wonkwang University Hospital, Cheonbuk, Korea
Gastrointest Endosc 63:1066-7; discussion 1067. 2006
- Does the endoscopic finding of esophageal metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma progress from submucosal mass to polypoid shape?Chang Soo Choi
Department of Internal Medicine, Digestive Disease Research Institute, Wonkwang University College of Medicine, Iksan, Korea
Gastrointest Endosc 68:155-9. 2008..Esophageal metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is extremely rare; it was not serially followed-up by endoscopy...