S S Park
Affiliation: University of Ulsan
- Gastrocsoleus fascial release for correction of equinus deformity in residual or relapsed clubfootSoo Sung Park
Department of Orthopaedics Surgery, Asan Medical Center University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Foot Ankle Int 33:1075-8. 2012..This study assessed the effectiveness of the Vulpius technique in correcting equinus deformity in patients with residual or relapsed clubfoot...
- Diagnostic accuracy of Xpert® MTB/RIF on bronchoscopy specimens in patients with suspected pulmonary tuberculosisH Y Lee
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 17:917-21. 2013..To determine the diagnostic accuracy of the Xpert® MTB/RIF assay using samples obtained through bronchoscopy in patients with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB)...
- Risk factors for overgrowth after flexible intramedullary nailing for fractures of the femoral shaft in childrenS S Park
Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul, Korea
Bone Joint J 95:254-8. 2013....
- Selective soft-tissue release for recurrent or residual deformity after conservative treatment of idiopathic clubfootS S Park
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 86, Asanbyeongwongil, Songpa Gu, Seoul 138 736, Korea
J Bone Joint Surg Br 91:1526-30. 2009..We concluded that selective soft-tissue release can provide satisfactory early results after failure of initial treatment of clubfoot by the Ponseti method, but long-term follow-up to skeletal maturity will be necessary...
- Effect of inhalers on the development of haemoptysis in patients with non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasisJ K Lee
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 18:363-70. 2014..The association of inhaler use with haemoptysis has rarely been reported in patients with non-cystic fibrosis (CF) bronchiectasis...
- Phase analysis identifies compound heterozygous deletions of the PARK2 gene in patients with early-onset Parkinson diseaseS Y Kim
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Clin Genet 82:77-82. 2012..Phase determination is a prerequisite to molecular diagnosis for autosomal recessive EOPD, especially in subjects with PARK2 exon rearrangements...
- Distal metatarsal osteotomy for hallux varus following surgery for hallux valgusK J Choi
Choi Kyung Jin Orthopaedic Hospital, 369 26 Woobong Building 3F, Shindang dong, Jung Gu, Seoul, Korea
J Bone Joint Surg Br 93:1079-83. 2011..There were no other complications. We consider that distal chevron metatarsal osteotomy with a medial wedge osteotomy and medial capsular release is a useful procedure for the correction of hallux varus after surgery for hallux valgus...
- Treatment of checkrein deformity of the halluxH S Lee
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 388 1 Pungnap 2dong, Songpa Gu, Seoul 138 736, Korea
J Bone Joint Surg Br 90:1055-8. 2008..Of the five who had release of adhesions and Z-plasty of the tendon at the fracture site, two showed partial and one showed complete recurrence...
- Prediction of rebound phenomenon after removal of hemiepiphyseal staples in patients with idiopathic genu valgum deformityS S Park
Asan Medical Center Children s Hospital, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 88, Olympic ro, 43 gil, Songpa Gu, Seoul 05505, South Korea
Bone Joint J 98:1270-5. 2016..Our aim was to investigate the predictive factors for the development of a rebound phenomenon after temporary hemiepiphysiodesis in children with genu valgum...
- The Xpert® MTB/RIF assay evaluation in South Korea, a country with an intermediate tuberculosis burdenS Y Kim
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 16:1471-6. 2012..A central hospital laboratory in South Korea...
- The prognostic value of the fracture level in the treatment of Gartland type III supracondylar humeral fracture in childrenS Kang
Asan Medical Center Children s Hospital, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 88, Olympic ro, 43 gil, Songpa Gu, Seoul 138 736, South Korea
Bone Joint J 97:134-40. 2015..This will guide surgeons in peri-operative planning and counselling as well as directing future research aimed at improving outcomes...
- Caveolin-1 is down-regulated and inversely correlated with HER2 and EGFR expression status in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breastS S Park
Department of Pathology, Dongguk University International Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Histopathology 47:625-30. 2005..Caveolin-1, the main structural protein of caveolae, is involved in the regulation of several intracellular signalling pathways and also functions as a tumour suppressor in breast carcinogenesis...
- A case of systemic polyarteritis nodosa involving bronchial arteryY J Lee
Division of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 27:164-8. 2010..These findings were compatible with the diagnosis of PAN. The patient was started on steroid and cyclophosphamide...
- Comprehensive mutational analysis of BRCA1/BRCA2 for Korean breast cancer patients: evidence of a founder mutationM W Seong
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Seoul National University Hospital and Clinical Research Institute, Seoul, Korea
Clin Genet 76:152-60. 2009..In addition, this study suggests the possibility of the first true founder mutation of BRCA1/BRCA2 identified in the Korean population...
- In vitro selection and characterization of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 resistant to Zidovudine and tenofovirS S Park
Department of Microbiology, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 26:453-7. 2007..From these results, additional studies will be needed to determine whether a similar mutation in HIV RT develops in patients receiving PMPA or its orally bioavailable prodrug, tenofovir dipivoxil fumarate...