J I Choi
Affiliation: Pusan National University
- Establishment of Porphyromonas gingivalis heat-shock-protein-specific T-cell lines from atherosclerosis patientsJ I Choi
Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, Pusan National University, 1 10 Ami dong, Seo Ku, Pusan 602 739, Korea
J Dent Res 81:344-8. 2002..The present findings suggest that the T-cell immune response specific to P. gingivalis hsp60 may be involved in the immunopathologic process of atherosclerotic diseases...
- Fusobacterium nucleatum impairs serum binding to Porphyromonas gingivalis biofilmJ I Choi
Department of Periodontology and Research Center for Periodontal Disease, School of Dentistry, Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea
Oral Microbiol Immunol 18:92-4. 2003..gingivalis-biofilm and lower avidity to P. gingivalis when compared with sera obtained from mice immunized with P. gingivalis alone...
- Identification of T-cell epitopes of Porphyromonas gingivalis heat-shock-protein 60 in periodontitisJ I Choi
Department of Periodontology and Research Institute for Oral Biotechnology, School of Dentistry, Pusan, Korea
Oral Microbiol Immunol 19:1-5. 2004..Of 108 overlapping synthetic peptides spanning the whole P. gingivalis hsp60 molecule, 10 peptides with epitope specificities for T-cells were identified, and were identical to those reported be B-cell epitopes in periodontitis...
- Epitope mapping of Porphyromonas gingivalis heat-shock protein and human heat-shock protein in human atherosclerosisJ I Choi
Department of Periodontology and Research Institute for Oral Biotechnology, School of Dentistry, Pusan National University, 1 10, Ami dong, Seo Ku, Pusan 602 739, Korea
J Dent Res 83:936-40. 2004..It was concluded that P. gingivalis HSP60 might be involved in the immunoregulatory process of atherosclerosis, with common T- and/or B-cell epitope specificities and with cross-reactivity with human HSP60...
- Recognition and phagocytosis of multiple periodontopathogenic bacteria by anti-Porphyromonas gingivalis heat-shock protein 60 antiseraJ I Choi
Department of Periodontology and Research Institute for Oral Biotechnology, School of Dentistry, Pusan National University, Pusan, Republic of Korea
Oral Microbiol Immunol 20:51-5. 2005..01). We concluded that P. gingivalis HSP 60 could potentially be developed as a vaccine against multiple periodontopathic bacteria...
- Effects of daidzein on alveolar bone loss and internal microstructures of bone in a rat model of experimental periodontitis: a study using micro-computed tomographyS H Bae
Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, Pusan National University, Yangsan, Gyeongsangnam do, Korea
J Periodontal Res 51:250-6. 2016....
- Anti-inflammatory effects and the underlying mechanisms of action of daidzein in murine macrophages stimulated with Prevotella intermedia lipopolysaccharideE Y Choi
Department of Biological Science, College of Medical and Life Sciences, Silla University, Busan, Korea
J Periodontal Res 47:204-11. 2012....
- Lipid A-associated proteins from Porphyromonas gingivalis stimulate release of nitric oxide by inducing expression of inducible nitric oxide synthaseE Y Choi
Department of Life Science, College of Natural Science, Silla University, Busan, Korea
J Periodontal Res 42:350-60. 2007..7. We also attempted to throw light on the signaling mechanisms involved in P. gingivalis lipid A-associated protein-induced nitric oxide production...