Eun Hee Yoo
Affiliation: Kyung Hee University
- Single-port access compared with three-port laparoscopic adnexal surgery in a randomized controlled trialEun Hee Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, Kyung Hee University, College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
J Int Med Res 41:673-80. 2013..Scar-related cosmetic outcomes were compared prospectively between conventional three-port and single-port access laparoscopic adnexal gynaecological surgery...
- Factors affecting completion of laparoscopic myomectomyE H Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, Kyung Hee University Medical College, Seoul, Korea
Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 40:78-80. 2013..This study aimed to elucidate the factors affecting completion of laparoscopic myomectomy without unintended surgery...
- Predictors of postoperative antimuscarinics in women with mixed urinary incontinence after transobturator surgeryEun Hee Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, Kyung Hee University Medical College, Sang Il Dong, Gangdong gu, Seoul 134 727, Korea
Int Urogynecol J 24:401-6. 2013....
- Factors predicting the response to biofeedback-assisted pelvic floor muscle training for urinary incontinenceEun Hee Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, East West Neo Medical Center, Kyung Hee University Medical College, Seoul, Korea
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 112:179-81. 2011..To evaluate the efficacy of biofeedback-assisted pelvic floor muscle training (PFMT) for urinary incontinence and to determine the patient characteristics predictive of success...
- Predictors of leiomyoma recurrence after laparoscopic myomectomyEun Hee Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, East West Neo Medical Center, KyungHee University Medical College, 149 Sang II Dong Kang Dong Gu, Seoul, Korea
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 14:690-7. 2007..To evaluate recurrence and reoperation rate after laparoscopic myomectomy in relation to risk factors and identify suitable candidates for laparoscopic myomectomy to decrease recurrence...
- Endoscopic treatment of interstitial pregnancyEun Hee Yoo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, Ewha Womans University Tongdaemun Hospital, Chongro Gu, Seoul, Korea
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 82:189-91. 2003
- Adapting a cognitive behavioral program in treating alcohol dependence in South KoreaSook Bin Im
Graduate School of Advanced Practice Nursing, Eulji University, Korea
Perspect Psychiatr Care 43:183-92. 2007..This paper aims to evaluate the effects of the traditional Korean moral behavioral-cognitive approach treatment for promoting insight in patients with alcohol dependence...
- The incidence of ureteral obstruction and the value of intraoperative cystoscopy during vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapseA Marcus Gustilo-Ashby
Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 194:1478-85. 2006..The objective of the study was to determine the incidence of ureteral obstruction during vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapse and the accuracy and efficacy of intraoperative cystoscopy...
- Incidence of perioperative complications of urogynecologic surgery in elderly womenKevin J Stepp
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44116, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 192:1630-6. 2005..The purpose of this study was to determine the incidence of and risk factors for perioperative complications in elderly women who undergo urogynecologic surgery...