J H Chung
Affiliation: Korea Cancer Center Hospital
- Glassy cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Cytologic features and expression of estrogen and progesterone receptorsJ H Chung
Department of Pathology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Nowon Gu, Seoul, Korea
Acta Cytol 44:551-6. 2000..To identify the cytomorphologic features and investigate the expression of estrogen receptor (ER) and progesterone receptor (PR) in glassy cell carcinoma (GCC) of the uterine cervix...
- Parachordoma of the tibia: report of a rare caseJ S Koh
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Pathol Res Pract 196:269-73. 2000..Since the reported cases, including ours, have diverse clinical courses, it is essential to follow-up the patient carefully...
- Sebaceous carcinoma of the eyelids: frequent expression of c-erbB-2 oncoproteinK J Cho
Department of Pathology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 15:545-50. 2000..Immunohistochemical and clinicopathologic features of 18 cases of OSC in Korea are presented...
- Chondrosarcoma of the proximal femur with myxoid degeneration mistaken for chondromyxoid fibroma in a young adult. A case reportJ S Koh
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, 215-4, Gongneungdong, Nowon-gu, Seoul 139-240, Korea
Acta Cytol 45:254-8. 2001..Awareness of the limitations and pitfalls of FNAC is just as important as knowledge of the scope of FNAC in bone tumors. Tumors with chondromyxoid features provide particular difficulties...
- Deferoxamine promotes osteoblastic differentiation in human periodontal ligament cells via the nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor-mediated antioxidant signaling pathwayJ H Chung
Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea
J Periodontal Res 49:563-73. 2014..The aim of this study was to investigate the effects and the possible underlying mechanism of DFO on osteoblastic differentiation of hPDLCs...
- FDG uptake and glucose transporter type 1 expression in lymph nodes of non-small cell lung cancerJ H Chung
Department of Pathology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Eur J Surg Oncol 32:989-95. 2006..Here, we investigated the direct causal relationship between FDG uptake and Glut-1 expression to determine the role of Glut-1 in FDG uptake by malignant and benign lymph nodes (LNs)...
- Nicotine and lipopolysaccharide stimulate the production of MMPs and prostaglandin E2 by hypoxia-inducible factor-1α up-regulation in human periodontal ligament cellsY S Kim
Department of Maxillofacial Tissue Regeneration, School of Dentistry and Institute of Oral Biology, Seoul, Korea
J Periodontal Res 47:719-28. 2012....
- Solid mesenchymal hamartoma of the liver in adultJ H Chung
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Seoul
J Korean Med Sci 14:335-7. 1999..The solid and hyalinized mesenchymal component would suggest an unusual degenerative change representing a burnt-out MHL...
- Lymphonodular cryptococcosis diagnosed by fine needle aspiration cytology in hyper-IgM syndrome. A case reportM Y Lee
Department of Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Pediatrics, Chonnam National University Medical School, Chonnam University Research Institute of Medical Science, Kwangju, Korea
Acta Cytol 45:241-4. 2001..CONCLUSION: This case report suggests that a combination of FNAC and culture is a simple and useful method of diagnosing fungal infections. Early diagnosis by FNAC makes possible the early initiation of treatment...
- Efficacy of rhBMP-2/Hydroxyapatite on Sinus Floor Augmentation: A Multicenter, Randomized Controlled Clinical TrialH J Kim
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
J Dent Res 94:158S-65S. 2015..gov NCT01634308). ..
- Modulation of immune responses by treadmill exercise in Sprague-Dawley ratsH Kim
Research Institute of Sports Science, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
J Sports Med Phys Fitness 43:99-104. 2003..In this study, the effect of forced treadmill exercise on immune responses was investigated by evaluating the lymphocyte subset fractions in the peripheral blood and spleen of Sprague-Dawley rats...
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of late-stage callus in stress fracture. A case reportJ S Koh
Departments of Anatomic Pathology, Orthopedic Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, 215-4, Gongneungdong, Nowon-gu, Seoul 139-240, Korea
Acta Cytol 45:445-8. 2001..The typical and unique cytologic features of late-stage callus combined with clinical and radiologic findings may prevent the use of more invasive diagnostic procedures and can be a choice for management...
- Gene profile of replicative senescence is different from progeria or elderly donorW Y Park
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 282:934-9. 2001..Differential expression pattern of several genes were confirmed by RT-PCR. We suggest that the replicative senescence model might behave differently to other types of aging models due to the distinct gene expression...