Min Young Cho
Affiliation: Korea University
- Impact of splenectomy on circulating T-lymphocyte subsets in stage III gastric cancerMin Young Cho
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
ANZ J Surg 72:411-6. 2002..The aim of this study was to prospectively evaluate the impact of splenectomy on circulating T-lymphocyte subsets and survival in advanced gastric cancer...
- T-lymphocyte subsets in patients with AJCC stage III gastric cancer during postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy. American Joint Committee on CancerM Y Cho
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, Korea University, Sungbuk Gu, Seoul
Scand J Surg 91:172-7. 2002..The aim of this study was to evaluate the changes of T-lymphocyte subsets during postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy, and the relationship between T-lymphocyte subsets and tumor recurrence in AJCC stage III gastric cancers...
- Fever of unknown origin as a presentation of gastric inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor in a two-year-old boyMin Young Cho
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine Korea University, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 17:699-703. 2002..He underwent partial gastrectomy and distal pancreatectomy with splenectomy including the tumor. The preoperative fever disappeared and did not recur in the postoperative course...
- Effects of red ginseng upon postoperative immunity and survival in patients with stage III gastric cancerSung Ock Suh
Department of Surgery, Korea University College of Medicine, 126 1 5th Ga, Anam Dong Sungbuk Gu, Seoul, 136 705, Korea
Am J Chin Med 30:483-94. 2002..Additionally, red ginseng powder may have some immunomodulatory properties associated with CD3 and CD4 activity in patients with advanced gastric cancer during postoperative chemotherapy...
- Laparoscopy-assisted exploration of obscure gastrointestinal bleeding after capsule endoscopy: the Korean experienceJin Kim
Department of Surgery, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 15:365-73. 2005..The aim of this study was to report our early experiences detecting small bowel bleeding by capsule endoscopy (CE) and the results of laparoscopy assisted surgery for OGB...