Sook Ja Yang
Affiliation: Ewha Womans University
- Prevalence and correlates of obesity and overweight among asian immigrant women in KoreaSook Ja Yang
Division of Nursing Science, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
Asia Pac J Public Health 24:620-30. 2012..22, P = .010) were more likely to be obese or overweight. For prevention of excess body weight, public health efforts need to be targeted to immigrants starting at arrival in Korea...
- Prediction model of blood pressure control in community-dwelling hypertensive adults in KoreaSook Ja Yang
Department of Nursing Science, College of Health Sciences, Ewha Womans University, Seoul 120 750, Korea
Nurs Health Sci 12:105-12. 2010..The fit of the model to the data was supported. The study results indicate that health professionals should develop strategies to motivate compliance with antihypertensive medication and regular physical activity of hypertensive adults...
- Effects of Health Status and Health Behaviors on Depression Among Married Female Immigrants in South KoreaJung A Kim
College of Nursing, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci) 9:125-31. 2015..This study examined the effects of health status and health behaviors on depression in married female immigrants in South Korea...
- Metabolic syndrome and its related factors among Asian immigrant women in KoreaSook Ja Yang
Department of Nursing Science, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
Nurs Health Sci 16:373-80. 2014..In order to reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome, interventions should be directed toward the prevention of weight gain and lower fat intake after immigrating to Korea. ..
- [Effects of Dietary and Physical Activity Interventions on Metabolic Syndrome: A Meta-analysis]Guna Lee
Division of Nursing Science, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Acad Nurs 45:483-94. 2015....
- Predictive factors of depression among Asian female marriage immigrants in KoreaJung A Kim
Department of Nursing, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
Nurs Health Sci 13:275-81. 2011....