- Risk factors of treatment failure in diabetic foot ulcer patientsKyung Mook Lee
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hanyang University Guri Hospital, Hanyang University College of Medicine, Guri, Korea
Arch Plast Surg 40:123-8. 2013..Some diabetic feet heal without complication, but others undergo amputation due to progressive wounds. This study investigates the risk factors for amputation of diabetic feet...
- Elevated c-Src and c-Yes expression in malignant skin cancersJang Hyun Lee
Molecular Cancer Research Center, College of Medicine, Soonchunhyang University, Chunan, Korea
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 29:116. 2010..Among the SFKs, c-Src and c-Yes are particularly over-expressed or hyper-activated in many human epithelial cancers. However, only a few studies have attempted to define the expression and role of c-Src and c-Yes in cutaneous carcinomas...
- Greater expression of TC21/R-ras2 in highly aggressive malignant skin cancerJang Hyun Lee
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hanyang University Guri Hospital, Guri, Korea
Int J Dermatol 50:956-60. 2011..In light of this, we explored the expression of TC21 in overall skin cancers in order to evaluate the relationship between TC21 and malignant skin tumors...
- Management of delayed infection after insertion of bioresorbable plates at the infraorbital rimHwan Jun Choi
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Soonchunhyang University Cheonan Hospital, Choonchungnam do, Korea
J Craniofac Surg 23:524-5. 2012..The presence of maxillary sinusitis is the single most important factor in choosing surgical removal of the plates, but the patient should be fully informed about the possibility of postoperative ectropion...
- Concomitant open reduction of a nasal bone fracture combined with a zygomatic fracture through a subciliary incisionMatthew Seung Suk Choi
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hanyang University Guri Hospital, Gyeonggi Do, Korea
J Craniofac Surg 23:e25-7. 2012..Owing to the abundance of other concomitant facial fractures with nasal bone fractures, this approach can be used in patients with combined injuries to the facial skeleton, in whom an open reduction of the nasal bones is also required...