Ho Hyun Yun
Affiliation: Asan Medical Center
- Rapidly destructive arthropathy of the hip joint in patients with rheumatoid arthritisHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul Veterans Hospital, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Orthopedics 35:e958-62. 2012....
- Femoral stem displacement during closed reduction of a dislocated bipolar hemiarthroplasty of the hipHo Hyun Yun
Orthopedic Department, Ansan Hospital, Korea University, Ansan, South Korea
Orthopedics 33:118-21. 2010..Pre-reduction analysis should be conducted to determine the cause and status of a dislocation, and open reduction should be performed if closed reduction fails when treating dislocated bipolar hemiarthroplasty patients...
- Characterization of progression of pelvic osteolysis after cementless total hip arthroplasty: computed tomographic studyDong Hun Suh
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, College of Medicine, Korea University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
J Arthroplasty 28:1851-5. 2013..The rate of osteolysis was accelerated when the amount of osteolysis reached a certain threshold volume in active young patients in a cascade manner even in early stage...
- A validation study for estimation of femoral anteversion using the posterior lesser trochanter line: an analysis of computed tomography measurementHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul Veterans Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
J Arthroplasty 28:1776-80. 2013..12, P < 0.05) with the femoral anteversion. We found a constant relationship between the PLTL and femoral anteversion, and the PLTL may be used as a guide for estimating the femoral stem anteversion during femoral stem fixation...
- The use of the posterior lesser trochanter line to estimate femoral neck version: an analysis of computed tomography measurementsWon Yong Shon
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Guro Hospital, Korea University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
J Arthroplasty 28:352-8. 2013..We found a constant relationship between the lesser trochanter and the FNA, and femoral neck version can be estimated, using the PLTL, with reasonable reliability...
- Reliability of a PowerPoint method for wear measurement after total hip arthroplasty: a retrieval study using 3-dimensional laser scanningHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul Veterans Hospital, Seoul, Korea
J Arthroplasty 27:1530-7. 2012..67-0.77). The PP method can be used to monitor linear wear after total hip arthroplasty and could serve as an alternative method when computerized methods are not available...
- Changes in coronal alignment of the ankle joint after high tibial osteotomyGi Won Choi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Korea University College of Medicine, Ansan Hospital, 123, Jeokgeum Ro, Danwon gu, Ansan si, Gyeonggi Do, 425 707, South Korea
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc . 2015..Our hypothesis was that ankle joint orientation may become more parallel or less parallel to the ground after HTO, and this change may affect ankle symptoms...
- Fifteen-year results of precoated femoral stem in primary hybrid total hip arthroplastyDong Hun Suh
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Korea University Ansan Hospital, Ansan, Korea
Clin Orthop Surg 5:110-7. 2013..There has been controversy whether methylmethacrylate precoating of the cemented femoral stem is a solution for aseptic loosening or rather contributes to increased failure rates in cemented total hip arthroplasties...
- Relationship between the pelvic osteolytic volume on computed tomography and clinical outcome in patients with cementless acetabular componentsHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedics, Seoul Veterans Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
Int Orthop 35:1453-9. 2011..We conclude that the amount of pelvic osteolytic volume on CT may be used to guide treatment decision-making in patients with well-fixed cementless acetabular components who show evidence of pelvic osteolysis...
- Calcific tendinitis of the rectus femorisHo Hyun Yun
Orthopedic Department, Ansan Hospital, Korea University, Danwon gu, Ansan, South Korea
Orthopedics 32:490. 2009..Prompt diagnosis and early treatment with a local injection of a mixture of steroid and local anesthetic under C-arm control successfully relieved symptoms and facilitated a return to normality...
- Subtrochanteric femoral fracture during trochanteric nailing for the treatment of femoral shaft fractureHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedics, Seoul Veterans Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Clin Orthop Surg 5:230-4. 2013..We herein describe technical aspects of trochanteric intramedullary nailing for femoral shaft fractures to improve its application and prevent implant-derived complications. ..
- Use of slide presentation software as a tool to measure hip arthroplasty wearHo Hyun Yun
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Korea University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
J Arthroplasty 24:1210-5. 2009..The devised method can be easily used for recording wear at follow-up visits and could be used as a supplementary method when computerized methods cannot be employed...