- The effect of a neck-retaining femoral implant on leg-length inequality following total hip arthroplasty: a radiological study
Bone and Joint Research Unit, The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London E1 1BB, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 88:712-5. 2006
..71 cm to a mean of 0.11 cm post-operatively. Of the 102 patients 24 (23.5%) had an equal leg-length post-operatively, and 95 (93.1%) had a leg-length inequality between -1 cm and 1 cm...
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hip: current concepts and recent advances
The Wellington Hospital, St John s Wood, London, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 88:1557-66. 2006
- The arthroscopic management of femoroacetabular impingement
The Wellington Hospital, St John s Wood, The Villar Suite, 1st Floor, South Building, London, NW8 9LE, UK
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 15:1035-40. 2007
- The role of arthroscopy in resurfacing arthroplasty of the hip
The Wellington Hospital, London, England
Arthroscopy 24:122.e1-3. 2008
..In conclusion, we have found arthroscopy to be an extremely valuable technique for the evaluation of our patient with a persistently painful resurfacing arthroplasty...
- Complications and functional outcome following fixation of complex, intra-articular fractures of the distal radius with the AO Pi-Plate
Trauma and Orthopaedics, Newham University Hospital, Plaistow, London, United Kingdom
Acta Orthop Belg 71:672-7. 2005
..We recommend that the implant be used sparingly and if used then elective removal of the implant should be considered after fracture union...
- Combined reconstruction of chronic posterior cruciate ligament and posterolateral corner deficiency. A two- to nine-year follow-up study
Royal Free Hospital and The Wellington Knee Unit, Wellington Place, St John s Wood, London NW8 9LE, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 88:1169-72. 2006
..4 (4 to 9) (p = 0.0001). We conclude that while a combined reconstruction of chronic posterior cruciate ligament and posterolateral corner instability improves the function of the knee, it does not restore complete stability...
- Detachable functional focused rigidity cast for metatarsal fractures
North West Thames Rotation, London
Br J Nurs 15:282-4. 2006
..However, all the Jones fractures and the diaphyseal fractures should be referred to an orthopaedic team for further management...
- Extraction of broken long intramedullary nails used in knee arthrodesis
Department of Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery, Newham University Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Knee Surg 19:117-9. 2006