- Time-of-flight magnetic resonance angiography for follow-up of coil embolization with enterprise stent for intracranial aneurysm: usefulness of source images
Young Dae Cho
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul 110 744, Korea
Korean J Radiol 15:161-8. 2014
..The aim of this study was to determine the interobserver and intermodality agreement in the interpretation of time-of-flight (TOF) MR angiography (MRA) for the follow-up of coiled intracranial aneurysms with the Enterprise stent...
- Single-stage extracranial carotid artery stenting and intracranial aneurysm coiling: technical feasibility and clinical outcome
J C Park
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea
Interv Neuroradiol 19:228-34. 2013
..We suggest that there is no need for separate therapeutic procedures when a patient has carotid artery stenosis and accompanying ipsilateral intracranial aneurysm...
- Coil protection using small helical coils for wide-neck intracranial aneurysms: a novel approach
Y D Cho
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 34:164-8. 2013
..The purpose of this study was to describe a novel method using coil protection for treatment of wide-neck aneurysms...
- Embolization of wide-necked aneurysms with using three or more microcatheters
O K Kwon
Department of Neurosurgery, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 148:1139-45; discussion 1145. 2006
..A new and relatively simple endovascular technique, in which more than three microcatheters are used for endovascular treatment of cerebral aneurysms for the first time, is described...
- Matrix² coils in embolization of intracranial aneurysms: 1-year outcome and comparison with bare platinum coil group in a single institution
S W Youn
Department of Radiology, Catholic University of Daegu Medical Center, Daegu, Korea
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 32:1745-50. 2011
..To evaluate durability of Matrix² coils after embolization of intracranial aneurysms, we retrospectively compared 1-year outcomes with that of BPC groups...
- Intra-arterial nimodipine infusion for cerebral vasospasm in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
W S Cho
Department of Neurosurgery, Kangwon National University Hospital, School of Medicine, Chuncheon, Gangwon Do, Korea
Interv Neuroradiol 17:169-78. 2011
..4%. There was no drug-related complication. The nimodipine group showed satisfactory outcomes. Nimodipine can be recommended as an effective and safe intra-arterial agent for the treatment of symptomatic vasospasm after aSAH...
- Endovascular treatment of wide-neck intracranial aneurysms using a microcatheter protective technique: results and outcomes in 75 aneurysms
J Y Lee
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Korea
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 32:917-22. 2011
..The purpose of this study was to describe this method and to evaluate its efficacy and safety as an alternative to a multiple-microcatheter or balloon- or stent-assisted technique for wide-neck aneurysms...
- Preinterventional clopidogrel response variability for coil embolization of intracranial aneurysms: clinical implications
H S Kang
Department of Neurosurgery, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Chongno Gu, Seoul, Korea
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 31:1206-10. 2010
..This study sought to elucidate the clinical implications of preinterventional CPG response variability in patients who undergo coil embolization for intracranial aneurysms...