- 360-degree Evaluations on Physician Performance as an Effective Tool for Interprofessional Teams: A critical analysis of physician self-assessment as compared to nursing staff and patient evaluations of providers
University of California, Davis, Department of Dermatology
Dermatol Online J 22:. 2016
..Attending physicians as compared to resident physicians and male physicians as compared to female physicians tended to underrate themselves. ..
- Methotrexate toxicity induced by ciprofloxacin leading to psoriatic plaque ulceration: a case report
515 Spruce St, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Cutis 92:148-50. 2013
- Oral vitamin D, still a viable treatment option for psoriasis
Department of Dermatology, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 24:261-7. 2013
..Oral vitamin D is inexpensive and easily available. It is still a viable option and should not be forgotten as a possible treatment for psoriasis...
- How psoriasis patients perceive, obtain, and use biologic agents: Survey from an academic medical center
Department of Dermatology, Psoriasis and Skin Treatment Center, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 24:13-24. 2013
..Patients with lower income levels had increased cut backs in personal expenses due to co-payments (p = 0.001). Among respondents, the mean annual out-of-pocket expense for a biologic was $557.12 per year, with a range of $0-7000...
- Instant barrier repair: A pilot study investigating occlusion with a new hydrogel patch for the treatment of atopic dermatitis
Kelly K Park
Department of Dermatology, University of California San Francisco, Psoriasis and Skin Treatment Center, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 24:119-21. 2013
..1% cream twice daily to another lesion. Results after 2-week no treatment follow-up showed hydrogel patch had notable efficacy, and comparable to TAC 0.1% cream. Larger studies are needed to validate these results...
- Intralesional injections of alefacept may predict systemic response to intramuscular alefacept: results from a pilot study
Department of Dermatology, University of California, UCSF Psoriasis and Skin Treatment Center, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 24:348-50. 2013
- The association of the sebum excretion rate with melasma, erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, and rhytides
University of California, Davis
Dermatol Online J 21:. 2015
..Both conditions have a predilection for the centrofacial region where the sebaceous gland density is the highest. However it is not known if sebaceous function has an association with these conditions...
- The use of facial modeling and analysis to objectively quantify facial redness
Department of Dermatology, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 15:43-8. 2016
..Assessments have typically focused on the use of photography with the use of semi-quantitative grading scales based on evaluator rating. However, few studies have utilized computer-based algorithms to evaluate facial redness...
- An evidence-based review of skin cancer rates on biologic therapies
University of California, Davis School of Medicine, San Francisco Psoriasis Skin and Treatment Center, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Dermatolog Treat 23:305-15. 2012
..To critically review the body of clinical trials that report the rates of skin cancer in patients on a biologic therapy, in order to discern whether this therapy is associated with any increase risk of skin cancer...
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Special Diagnostic and Therapeutic Considerations for Children
Department of Dermatology, University of California at Davis, Davis, California
Pediatr Dermatol 32:571-8. 2015
..When a diagnosis of PCOS is suspected in a child but cannot be confirmed, a provisional diagnosis is strongly recommended so as to prompt ongoing monitoring with an emphasis on important early interventions such as obesity reduction...
- Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome and Hairy Skin Patches
Department of Dermatology, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, California
Pediatr Dermatol . 2017
..We report this case to highlight hairy patches as an important clinical feature associated with nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome...
- Acne in the adult female patient: a practical approach
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Int J Dermatol 51:1162-74. 2012
- Long-term etanercept use for severe generalized psoriasis in an HIV-infected individual: a case study
Eric S Lee
University of California, San Francisco, Department of Dermatology, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 11:413-4. 2012
..The authors report a case of an HIV-infected patient with psoriasis who has remained mostly clear on continuous, uninterrupted etanercept use for over six years...