Affiliation: University of Yamanashi
- Plane-specific Purkinje cell responses to vertical head rotations in the cat cerebellar nodulus and uvulaToshihiro Kitama
Center for Life Science Research, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
J Neurophysiol 112:644-59. 2014....
- Effect of side-down tilt on optokinetic nystagmus and optokinetic after-nystagmus in catsToshihiro Kitama
Department of Physiology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, Tamaho, Yamanashi 409 3898, Japan
Neurosci Res 48:269-83. 2004..Cross-coupling was found also during OKAN. The SPV trajectories were fitted well using the velocity storage integrator model. SPV vector change of cat OKN/OKAN in head tilt could be fitted by changing gain elements in the model...
- Time course of tonal frequency-response-area of primary auditory cortex neurons in alert catsLing Qin
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, Tamaho, Japan
Neurosci Res 46:145-52. 2003..The variability of FRA time-course between cell types may play a role for analyzing auditory spectral cues that vary with a wide range of time constant...
- Saccade eye movements as a quantitative measure of frontostriatal network in children with ADHDYusuke Goto
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, Chuo, Yamanashi, Japan
Brain Dev 32:347-55. 2010..Studies of saccades have therefore contributed to the understanding of the pathophysiological basis of ADHD...
- Critical spectral regions for vowel identificationShuichi Sakayori
Department of Physiology, Yamanashi Medical University, Tamaho, Japan
Neurosci Res 43:155-62. 2002..The auditory system may identify the vowels by analyzing the information of the spectral shapes and the formant frequencies (F1 and F2) in these critical spectral regions...
- Voiceless affricate/fricative distinction by frication duration and amplitude rise slopeShigeki Mitani
Department of Physiology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, Chuo, Yamanashi 409 3898, Japan
J Acoust Soc Am 120:1600-7. 2006..It is concluded that the frication duration and amplitude rise slope at frication onset are acoustic cues that discriminate between /integral of/ and /t integral of/, and that the two cues interact with each other...
- [Study of saccadic eye movement in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder]Yusuke Goto
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, Nakakoma, Yamanashi
No To Hattatsu 37:10-4. 2005..These results suggested that saccade tasks, especially the memory-guided task, may be useful in clarifying pathophysiology of AD/HD...
- Tonal response patterns of primary auditory cortex neurons in alert catsSohei Chimoto
Department of Physiology, Yamanashi Medical University, Tamaho, Yamanashi 409 3898, Japan
Brain Res 934:34-42. 2002....
- Control of orienting movements: role of multiple tectal projections to the lower brainstemAlexej Grantyn
Laboratoire de Physiologie de la Perception et de l Action, CNRS College de France, 75005 Paris, France
Prog Brain Res 143:423-38. 2004..An eventual accurate description of this network will require knowledge of the unique combinations of afferent inputs and efferent connections for as many subsets of its constituent neurons as is conceivably possible...