Affiliation: Toujinkai Hospital
- Incomplete Kawasaki disease manifesting as transient heart failure in a previously healthy adolescentAtsushi Yamauchi
Division of Cardiovascular, Pulmonology and Neurology, Department of Internal Medicine, Asahikawa Medical University, Japan
Intern Med 51:2169-73. 2012..Healthcare providers should therefore be aware of the possibility of incomplete KD in patients with heart failure during the course of an acute febrile illness associated with mucocutaneous changes...
- Apurinic/apyrimidinic endonucelase 1 maintains adhesion of endothelial progenitor cells and reduces neointima formationAtsushi Yamauchi
Department of Cardiovascular Regeneration and Innovation, Asahikawa Medical University, Midorigaoka Higashi, Asahikawa, Japan
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 305:H1158-67. 2013..APE1 enhances in vivo vascular repair effects of EPCs in part through the maintenance of adhesion properties of EPCs. APE1 may be a novel and useful target gene for effective cellular transplantation therapy. ..
- Association between microalbuminuria predicting in-stent restenosis after myocardial infarction and cellular senescence of endothelial progenitor cellsHisanobu Ota
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Neurology, Asahikawa Medical University AMU, Asahikawa, Japan
PLoS ONE 10:e0123733. 2015..We investigated the role of microalbuminuria to the function of endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs), that might affect to outcome of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) patients...
- Nerve growth factor stimulates regeneration of perivascular nerve, and induces the maturation of microvessels around the injured arteryAkira Asanome
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Neurology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 443:150-5. 2014..These data demonstrated that NGF had potent angiogenic effects on the microvessels around the injured artery, and especially induced the maturation/stabilization of microvessels in accordance with the regeneration of perivascular nerves...
- Immortalized multipotent pericytes derived from the vasa vasorum in the injured vasculature. A cellular tool for studies of vascular remodeling and regenerationMaki Kabara
Division of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Neurology, Department of Medicine, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Lab Invest 94:1340-54. 2014..These cell lines also provide a reproducible cellular tool for high-throughput studies on angiogenesis, vascular remodeling, and regeneration as well. ..
- Late gadolinium enhancement on cardiac magnetic resonance represents the depolarizing and repolarizing electrically damaged foci causing malignant ventricular arrhythmia in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyNaka Sakamoto
Department of Cardiology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Heart Rhythm 12:1276-84. 2015..However, the detailed spatial relationship between LGE site and electrical abnormality is unclear in high-risk HCM with malignant arrhythmia...
- Prostacyclin stimulated integrin-dependent angiogenic effects of endothelial progenitor cells and mediated potent circulation recovery in ischemic hind limb modelYoko Aburakawa
Division of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Neurology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Circ J 77:1053-62. 2013..However, the mechanisms of PGI2 in EPC-mediated angiogenesis in vivo remain unclear. The purpose of this study was to clarify the role of PGI2 in EPC-mediated angiogenesis using BM-specific IP deletion mice...
- Clinical and genetic investigation of a Japanese family with cardiac fabry disease. Identification of a novel α-galactosidase A missense mutation (G195V)Naoki Nakagawa
Division of Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Neurology, Department of Internal Medicine, Asahikawa Medical University, Hokkaido, Japan
Int Heart J 52:308-11. 2011....