Affiliation: Toranomon Hospital
- No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population studyHideo Honda
Yokohama Rehabilitation Center, Yokohama, Japan
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 46:572-9. 2005..The unique circumstances of a Japanese MMR vaccination program provide an opportunity for comparison of ASD incidence before and after termination of the program...
- Early intervention system for preschool children with autism in the community: the DISCOVERY approach in Yokohama, JapanHideo Honda
Yokohama Rehabilitation Center, Japan
Autism 6:239-57. 2002..A clinical system based on this model has been developed in Yokohama. This system not only benefits clinical performance, but will also add significantly to research on autism...
- Cumulative incidence of childhood autism: a total population study of better accuracy and precisionHideo Honda
Developmental Psychiatry Unit, Yokohama Rehabilitation Center, 1770 Toriyama cho, Kohoku Ku, Yokohama, 222 0035, Japan
Dev Med Child Neurol 47:10-8. 2005..3% and 13.7% respectively. Data on cumulative incidence of childhood autism derived from this study are the first to be drawn from an accurate, as well as precise, screening methodology...
- Extraction and Refinement Strategy for detection of autism in 18-month-olds: a guarantee of higher sensitivity and specificity in the process of mass screeningHideo Honda
Yokohama Rehabilitation Center, Kohoku Ku, Yokohama, Japan
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:972-81. 2009..In the extraction stage, all cases at risk of childhood problems, including developmental abnormality, are identified; in the refinement stage, cases without problems are excluded, leaving only cases with conclusive diagnoses...
- Acute hyperthyroidism alters adrenoceptor- and muscarinic receptor-mediated responses in isolated rat renal and femoral arteriesTakeshi Iwata
Second Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Showa University, Hatanodai 1 5 8, Shinagawa, Tokyo, 142 8555, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 493:191-9. 2004....