Affiliation: Toneyama National Hospital
- Cavernous hemangioma in the thymus: a case reportNaoko Ose
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, National Hospital Organization Toneyama Hospital, 5 1 1 Toneyama, Toyonaka shi, Osaka, 560 8552, Japan
Surg Case Rep 2:10. 2016..It is considered that thymic partial resection using VATS is a better option for small and non-infiltrative lesions. ..
- Multimodality therapy for large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the thymusNaoko Ose
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Toneyama National Hospital, Osaka, Japan Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 96:e85-7. 2013..Pathologic examination revealed no viable cells in the tumor. The patient is alive 3 years later, without recurrence. Aggressive multimodality therapy could be an option for thymic large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma. ..
- Successful removal of expandable metallic stent in a patient with lung cancerNaoko Ose
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 20:202-4. 2012..Stenosis due to formation of granulation tissue at the distal stent site resulted in critical respiratory failure. The stent was removed after 43 months, using rigid bronchoscopy...
- Lymph node metastasis diagnosis using positron emission tomography with 2-[18F] fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose as a tracer and computed tomography in surgical cases of non-small cell lung cancerNaoko Ose
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, and National Hospital Organization Toneyama Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 42:89-92. 2012..In this study, we analyzed the diagnostic ability of FDG-PET for N staging by focusing on the clinical features of false-positive (FP) and false-negative (FN) cases...
- Colopleural fistula caused by aspergillus: an extremely rare complication after lung resection-case reportAkio Hayashi
Department of Thoracic Surgery, National Hospital Organization, Toneyama National Hospital, 5 1 1, Toneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560 8552, Japan
Surg Case Rep 2:40. 2016..The patient was discharged in a good condition. ..
- Association of cigarette smoking with the expression of nuclear survivin in pathological Stage IA lung adenocarcinomasHiroshi Hirano
Department of Pathology, Toneyama National Hospital, Toyonaka, Osaka, Japan
Med Mol Morphol 47:196-200. 2014....
- Yellow nail syndrome with thoracic empyema: report of a caseToru Kimura
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, National Hospital Organization, Toneyama Hospital, 5 1 1 Toneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560 8552, Japan
Surg Today 42:292-4. 2012..This case serves to reinforce that recurrent pleural effusions should be initiated in the early stage of YNS to prevent the development of empyema...