D S Seidman
Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- Estradiol valerate as a possible endocrine reproductive disruptor: evidence from an in vivo rat modelDaniel S Seidman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, both affiliated with Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Fertil Steril 91:1510-2. 2009..These results suggest that, under certain circumstances, environmental exposure to exogenous estrogens may play a role as an endocrine disruptor and adversely affect reproductive outcome...
- Effect of publication of the "Practice Parameter for the management of hyperbilirubinemia" on treatment of neonatal jaundiceD S Seidman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel 52621
Acta Paediatr 90:292-5. 2001..001) in the first compared to the second period: 0.2% (15/6499) vs 0.03% (3/8650). A significant decrease was found when the data from each hospital were analyzed separately...
- The role of laparoscopic-assisted myomectomy (LAM)D S Seidman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
JSLS 5:299-303. 2001..In women who desire a future pregnancy, LAM may be a better approach because it allows meticulous suturing of the uterine defect in layers and thereby eliminates excessive electrocoagulation...
- Management of a triplet pregnancy with two anencephalic fetuses and polyhydramniosD Soriano
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 96:229-31. 2001..Its management, which results a healthy newborn weighing 1385 g is discussed...
- The accuracy of serum interleukin-6 and tumour necrosis factor as markers for ovarian torsionS B Cohen
J Buchman Maternity Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, 52621 Israel
Hum Reprod 16:2195-7. 2001..The aim of this study was to investigate a possible role for interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumour necrosis factor (TNF-alpha) as pre-operative markers for the diagnosis of ovarian torsion...
- In vitro fertilization following natural cycles in poor respondersB Feldman
In Vitro Fertilization Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel
Gynecol Endocrinol 15:328-34. 2001..We conclude that poor responders are a unique group of patients who may benefit from natural-cycle IVF treatment...
- Testicular sperm aspiration and intracytoplasmic sperm injection for persistent infection of the ejaculateD S Seidman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Fertil Steril 71:564-6. 1999..To report the successful use of testicular sperm aspiration and intracytoplasmic sperm injection in the presence of an Escherichia coli-infected ejaculate that previously caused repeated embryo degeneration...
- A randomized prospective comparative study of general versus epidural anesthesia for transcervical hysteroscopic endometrial resectionM Goldenberg
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Israel
Am J Obstet Gynecol 184:273-6. 2001..3 +/- 157.1 mL, respectively; P < .0005). CONCLUSION: A significantly lower amount of glycine distention fluid was absorbed during endometrial resection in women who underwent the procedure with general rather than epidural anesthesia...
- Recurrence of empty follicle syndrome with stimulated IVF cyclesM Baum
Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Gynecol Endocrinol 28:293-5. 2012..To determine the incidence of recurrent empty follicle syndrome (EFS) and to analyse the factors associated with this phenomenon...
- A comparative study of multifetal pregnancy reduction from triplets to twins in the first versus early second trimesters after detailed fetal screeningS Lipitz
Ultrasound Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 18:35-8. 2001..To compare the outcome of multifetal pregnancy reduction from triplets to twins performed either early (at 11-12 weeks' gestation) or late (at 13-14 weeks)...
- Elevated day 3 FSH/LH ratio due to low LH concentrations predicts reduced ovarian responseA Shrim
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, and the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reprod Biomed Online 12:418-22. 2006..In conclusion, elevated day 3 FSH/LH ratio is associated with an inferior outcome in IVF treatment cycles and may be used as an additional predictor for decreased ovarian response...
- Accuracy of the preoperative diagnosis in 100 emergency laparoscopies performed due to acute abdomen in nonpregnant womenS B Cohen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Ramat-Gan, 52621, Israel
J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 8:92-4. 2001..CONCLUSION: Patients and surgeons alike should be aware of difficulty making accurate preoperative diagnoses of acute gynecologic pathologies in the emergency room. (J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 8(1):92-94, 2001)..