- Pleomorphic adenoma originating from the trachea showing the appearance of a follicular tumor of the thyroid on ultrasonographyYuko Tanaka
Department of Surgery, Tsuchiura Kyodo General Hospital, 11 7, Manabeshin machi, Tsuchiura, Ibaraki, 300 0053, Japan
J Med Ultrason (2001) 37:27-30. 2010..PAs originating outside of the salivary glands are rare, and there have been no reports of PAs arising from the lateral side of the trachea. This report describes the first reported, and unique, case of this type of tumor. ..
- Cystoid macular edema induced by nab-paclitaxelYuko Tanaka
Department of Breast, Thyroid and Endocrine Surgery, Tsukuba University, 1 1 1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8575, Japan
Breast Cancer 22:324-6. 2015..Physicians should be aware of this potential adverse effect, and should make changes to the treatment of patients as soon as possible. ..
- A case of malignant eccrine spiradenoma metastatic to intramammary lymph nodeYuko Tanaka
Department of Surgery, Tsuchiura Kyodo General Hospital, 11 7 Manabeshin Machi, Tsuchiura, Ibaraki, 300 0053, Japan
Breast Cancer 15:175-80. 2008..The uncommon metastasizing focus of the periumbilical MES and its histopathological similarity with a primary breast carcinoma made the diagnosis difficult...
- Invasive micropapillary carcinomas arising 42 years after augmentation mammoplasty: a case report and literature reviewYuko Tanaka
Department of Breast and Thyroid Surgery Tsukuba Medical Center Hospital, 1 3 1, Amakubo, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki, 305 0005, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 6:33. 2008..This report describes the first case of invasive micropapillary carcinomas after augmentation mammoplasty. Multiple tumors located in immediate contact with the siliconomas suggested a causal link between the siliconomas and carcinomas...
- Primary hyperparathyroidism with breast carcinomaYuko Tanaka
Department of Surgery, Tsuchiura Kyodo General Hospital, Ibaraki, Japan
Breast Cancer 17:265-8. 2010..The rate of underlying asymptomatic pHPT in BC patients with hypercalcemia is exceptionally high, so the clinical data were retrospectively analyzed...
- Spontaneous regression of breast angiosarcoma after conservative treatment with radiotherapy: a case report and review of the literatureYuko Tanaka
Department of Senology, Tsukuba Medical Center Hospital, 1 3 1 Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8558, Japan
J Med Ultrason (2001) 42:427-32. 2015..We herein report this rare case and the ultrasound imaging findings...
- Glomus tumor of a female breast: a case report and review of the literatureLisa Mizutani
Department of Breast, Thyroid, and Endocrine Surgery, University of Tsukuba Hospital, 2 1 1 Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8576, Japan
J Med Ultrason (2001) 41:385-8. 2014..The tumor was resected and the patient's pain was relieved immediately after the surgery. She remains well without any symptoms after a year. This report describes a unique case of this type of tumor. ..
- Malignant lymphoma of the breast in a male patient: ultrasound imaging featuresTatsuhiko Ikeda
Department of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, Tsukuba University Hospital, 2 1 1 Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 0817, Japan
Breast Cancer 22:201-5. 2015..Breast lymphoma should be included with gynecomastia and breast cancer in the differential diagnosis of male patients with breast enlargement...