Affiliation: Tamagawa University
- Differential involvement of regions of rostral prefrontal cortex (Brodmann area 10) in time- and event-based prospective memoryJiro Okuda
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology Department, University College London, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, UK
Int J Psychophysiol 64:233-46. 2007..The results are interpreted as reflecting the differing processing demands made by event- or time-based prospective memory tasks, and the differing demands of time-based tasks according to whether a clock is present as an aid...
- Thinking of the future and past: the roles of the frontal pole and the medial temporal lobesJiro Okuda
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, UK
Neuroimage 19:1369-80. 2003....
- The role of the basal forebrain in episodic memory retrieval: a positron emission tomography studyToshikatsu Fujii
Division of Neuropsychology, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Neuroimage 15:501-8. 2002..Our results provide clear evidence that the human basal forebrain has a specific role in episodic memory recall, especially that from time-contextual information...
- Neural correlates of context memory with real-world eventsToshikatsu Fujii
Division of Neuropsychology, Department of Disability Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Neuroimage 21:1596-603. 2004..These findings indicate that there are unique areas, in addition to a common area, for retrieving temporal and spatial context...
- Neural basis of temporal context memory: a functional MRI studyMaki Suzuki
Division of Neuropsychology, Department of Disability Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 1, Seiryo machi, Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Neuroimage 17:1790-6. 2002..We speculate that this reflects different cognitive processes for retrieving temporal context memory between separate episodes and within a single episode...
- Time-dependent contribution of the hippocampal complex when remembering the past: a PET studyTakashi Tsukiura
Brain Architecture Analysis Group, Neuroscience Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba Central 2, 1 1 1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Japan
Neuroreport 13:2319-23. 2002..These data suggest a possibility of time-dependent hippocampal contribution in episodic recall, which cannot be understood in simple terms of recent remote memory dichotomy...
- Neural basis of the retrieval of people's names: evidence from brain-damaged patients and fMRITakashi Tsukiura
Tohoku University, Japan
J Cogn Neurosci 14:922-37. 2002....
- Human posterior parietal cortex maintains color, shape and motion in visual short-term memoryMasahiro Kawasaki
Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo and ERATO Aihara Complexity Modeling Project, JST, Japan
Brain Res 1213:91-7. 2008....
- Encoding-related brain activity during deep processing of verbal materials: a PET studyToshikatsu Fujii
Division of Neuropsychology, Department of Disability Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 1 Seiro machi, Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Neurosci Res 44:429-38. 2002..Our results demonstrated that several regions, including the medial temporal lobe, play a role in episodic memory encoding...
- Medial temporal lobe activation during context-dependent relational processes in episodic retrieval: an fMRI study. Functional magnetic resonance imagingTakashi Tsukiura
Brain Architecture Analysis Group, Neuroscience Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba, Japan
Hum Brain Mapp 17:203-13. 2002..The results suggest that the activity of the MTL structures may be strongly associated with episodic memory retrieval requiring context-dependent relational processing...