- Has fetal echocardiography improved the prognosis of congenital heart disease? Comparison of patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome with and without prenatal diagnosisG Satomi
Nagano Children s Hospital, Japan
Pediatr Int 41:728-32. 1999....
- Interventional treatment for fetus and newborn infant with congenital heart diseaseG Satomi
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Nagano Children s Hospital, Nagano, Japan
Pediatr Int 43:553-7. 2001..The early neonatal catheter interventional treatment has also been attempted in conjunction with the development of prenatal diagnosis of the congenital heart disease...
- Fetal diagnosis of common arterial trunk with interrupted aortic arch using color power Doppler angiographyS Yasukochi
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Nagano Children s Hospital, Japan
Cardiol Young 10:54-6. 2000..Power Doppler imaging is more sensitive to the state of low flow in fetal vessels, thus providing better visualization of fetal vascular structures from an early gestational stage...
- Evaluation of right ventricular contraction by myocardial strain in children using a two-dimensional tissue tracking methodH Matsui
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Nagano Children s Hospital, 3100, Toyoashina, Azumino City, Nagano, 399 8288, Japan
Pediatr Cardiol 29:377-81. 2008..48 vs 0.48; p = 0.78). Two-dimensional tissue tracking allows assessment for quantification of myocardial performance and timing of the right ventricle...
- Unguarded mitral orifice, mirror-imaged atrial arrangement, and discordant atrioventricular connectionsS Yasukochi
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Nagano Children s Hospital, Toyoshina, Japan
Cardiol Young 9:478-83. 1999..The morphologically left atrioventricular junction was devoid of valvar leaflets, and there was no tension apparatus within the ventricle. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first description of this rare cardiac malformation...
- [Staged surgical palliations for hypoplastic left heart syndrome with poor preoperative conditions]Yuji Naito
Yuji Naito et al, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Nagano Children s Hospital, Azumino, Japan
Kyobu Geka 58:1145-8. 2005..She underwent combined Norwood stage I and II repair at 4 months of age with weight of 4.8 kg. Postoperative course has been uneventful and the patient is now followed up in preparation for Fontan operation...