- Production of menaquinone (vitamin K2)-7 by Bacillus subtilisT Sato
Research Laboratories, Honen Corporation, 1746 Nakashinden, Asaba cho, Iwata gun, Shizuoka 437 1111, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 91:16-20. 2001..5% yeast extract and 0.05% K2HPO4 (pH 7.3) when D200-41 cells as well as MH-1 cells were statically cultured at 45 degrees C for 5 d after being cultured with shaking at 37 degrees C for 1 d...
- Difference in the metabolism of vitamin K between liver and bone in vitamin K-deficient ratsToshiro Sato
Chemicals Research Laboratories, Honen Corporation, Iwata gun, Shizuoka, Japan
Br J Nutr 87:307-14. 2002..Furthermore, the counteracting effect of MK-7 on prolonged PT in vitamin K-deficient rats was found to be higher than phylloquinone or MK-4...
- The biological activity and tissue distribution of 2',3'-dihydrophylloquinone in ratsToshiro Sato
Nutrition Research Laboratories, Honen Corporation, Asaba cho, Iwata gun, Shizuoka 437 1111, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1622:145-50. 2003..The unique characteristic of dihydro-K1 possessing vitamin K activity and not being converted to MK-4 would be useful in revealing the as yet undetermined physiological function of the conversion of K1 to MK-4...
- Comparison of bioavailability (I) between soyasaponins and soyasapogenols, and (II) between group A and B soyasaponinsShuichi Kamo
Fine Chemical Laboratory, J Oil Mills, Inc, 1746 Nakashinden, Fukuroi City, Shizuoka, Japan Electronic address
Nutrition 30:596-601. 2014..The bioavailability and absorption of soyasaponins and soyasapogenols remain unclear; therefore, the aim of this study was to evaluate plasma soyasaponin and soyasapogenol concentrations and absorption characteristics...
- Comparison of menaquinone-4 and menaquinone-7 bioavailability in healthy womenToshiro Sato
Fine Chemical Laboratory, J Oil Mills, Inc, 1746 Nakashinden, Fukuroi City, Shizuoka, 437 1111, Japan
Nutr J 11:93. 2012..However, little is known about the bioavailability of nutritional MK-4. To investigate MK-4 and MK-7 bioavailability, nutritional doses were administered to healthy Japanese women...