Affiliation: Sapporo Medical University
- Asialoglycoprotein receptor scintigraphy with 99mTc-galactosyl human serum albumin (99mTc-GSA) as an early predictor of survival in acute liver failureH Tatsumi
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, Sapporo, Japan
Anaesth Intensive Care 41:523-8. 2013..In summary, in patients with acute liver failure without chronic liver disease, HH15 and LHL15 of 99mTc-GSA scintigraphy are more useful variables in predicting prognosis than serum variables and model for end-stage liver disease score. ..
- Surgical influence on TH1/TH2 balance and monocyte surface antigen expression and its relation to infectious complicationsHiroomi Tatsumi
First Department of Surgery, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 16, Chuo Ku, Sapporo 060 8543, Japan
World J Surg 27:522-8. 2003....
- A case of cardiopulmonary arrest caused by laxatives-induced hypermagnesemia in a patient with anorexia nervosa and chronic renal failureHiroomi Tatsumi
Department of Traumatology and Critical Care Medicine, School of Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, South 1, West 16, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060 8543, Japan
J Anesth 25:935-8. 2011..To avoid a rebound phenomenon following magnesium flux from cells, continuous blood purification seems to be an effective treatment for symptomatic hypermagnesemia...
- Treatment of life-threatening hypercapnia with isoflurane in an infant with status asthmaticusYoshiki Masuda
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, School of Medicine, West 16 South 1, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060 8543, Japan
J Anesth 28:610-2. 2014..Hence, we conclude that the duration of hypercapnia is an important determinant of the morbidity and mortality of status asthmaticus-induced severe hypercapnia...
- Highest intraoperative lactate level could predict postoperative infectious complications after hepatectomy, reflecting the Pringle maneuver especially in chronic liver diseaseMakoto Meguro
Department of Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Science, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 16, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060 8543, Japan
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci 21:489-98. 2014..This may further lead to infectious complications...
- Early induction of direct hemoperfusion with a polymyxin-B immobilized column is associated with amelioration of hemodynamic derangement and mortality in patients with septic shockShinya Chihara
Division of Clinical Engineering, Sapporo Medical University Hospital, West 16, South 1, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060 8543, Japan
J Artif Organs . 2016..Therefore, early induction of PMX-DHP therapy is recommended for the treatment of septic shock in patients with presumed Gram-negative infection...
- Effect of prone positioning on cannula function and impaired oxygenation during extracorporeal circulationYoshiki Masuda
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, West16, South 1, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060 8543, Japan
J Artif Organs 17:106-9. 2014..Prone positioning to improve impaired oxygenation is a safe procedure and not a contraindication in patients receiving extracorporeal circulation...
- Continuous monitoring of central venous oxygen saturation predicts postoperative liver dysfunction after liver resectionMakoto Meguro
Department of Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Science, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, Hokkaido, Japan
Surgery 154:351-62. 2013..We examined whether the data obtained by monitoring central venous oxygen saturation (ScvO2) and/or stroke volume variation (SVV) during hepatectomy, as measured with the FloTrac/Vigileo system, can predict postoperative liver dysfunction...