A Maxwell Burroughs
Affiliation: RIKEN Brain Science Institute
- pre-miRNA profiles obtained through application of locked nucleic acids and deep sequencing reveals complex 5'/3' arm variation including concomitant cleavage and polyuridylation patternsA Maxwell Burroughs
Omics Science Center, RIKEN Yokohama Institute, 1 7 22 Suehiro cho, Tsurumi ku, Yokohama shi, Kanagawa 230 0045, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 40:1424-37. 2012....
- Unraveling the biochemistry and provenance of pupylation: a prokaryotic analog of ubiquitinationLakshminarayan M Iyer
National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20894, USA
Biol Direct 3:45. 2008..Reviewers: This article was reviewed by M. Madan Babu and Andrei Osterman...
- Two-step cleavage of hairpin RNA with 5' overhangs by human DICERYoshinari Ando
RIKEN Omics Science Center, 1 7 22 Suehiro cho, Tsurumi ku, Yokohama 230 0045, Japan
BMC Mol Biol 12:6. 2011..On the other hand, production of mature miRNA from an endogenous hairpin RNA with 5' overhangs has also been reported, although the mechanism for this process is unknown...
- A comprehensive survey of 3' animal miRNA modification events and a possible role for 3' adenylation in modulating miRNA targeting effectivenessA Maxwell Burroughs
Omics Science Center OSC, RIKEN Yokohama Institute, Tsurumi ku, Yokohama shi, Kanagawa 230 0045, Japan
Genome Res 20:1398-410. 2010....
- Deep-sequencing of human Argonaute-associated small RNAs provides insight into miRNA sorting and reveals Argonaute association with RNA fragments of diverse originAlexander Maxwell Burroughs
Omics Science Center, RIKEN Yokohama Institute, Yokohama shi, Kanagawa, Japan
RNA Biol 8:158-77. 2011..Finally, we observe antisense miRNA transcripts are frequently present in low copy numbers across a range of diverse miRNA loci and these transcripts appear to associate with AGO proteins...