Affiliation: Nippon Medical School
- Effects of green tea intake on the development of coronary artery diseaseJunko Sano
Department of Medicine, Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Nippon Medical School, Chiba, Japan
Circ J 68:665-70. 2004..This study was designed to determine whether the consumption of green tea is proportionately associated with a decreased incidence of coronary artery disease (CAD) and the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular prognosis...
- Multiple yellow plaques assessed by angioscopy with quantitative colorimetry in patients with myocardial infarctionShigenobu Inami
Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Nippon Medical School, Chiba, Japan
Circ J 72:399-403. 2008....
- Tea catechin consumption reduces circulating oxidized low-density lipoproteinShigenobu Inami
Department of Internal Medicine, Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Nippon Medical School, Chiba, Japan
Int Heart J 48:725-32. 2007..The mechanism of the beneficial effects of green tea on coronary artery disease might result from a decrease in plasma oxidized LDL...
- Serial assessment of left ventricular performance at rest and during bicycle exercise by ECG-gated myocardial perfusion SPECTShin ichiro Kumita
Department of Radiology, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 16:329-35. 2002..The present study evaluates left ventricular performance during exercise by ECG-gated myocardial perfusion SPECT with short-time data collection...
- Effects of statins on circulating oxidized low-density lipoprotein in patients with hypercholesterolemiaShigenobu Inami
Department of Internal Medicine, Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Nippon Medical School, Chiba 270 1694, Japan
Jpn Heart J 45:969-75. 2004..The reduction in Ox-LDL in the fluvastatin group was significantly higher than that in the pravastatin group (47.5% versus 25.2%, P = 0.033). The reductions in TC and LDL-C did not differ between the two groups...
- Assessment of contractile response to dobutamine stress by means of ECG-gated myocardial SPECT: comparison with myocardial perfusion and fatty acid metabolismShin ichiro Kumita
Department of Radiology, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyoku, Tokyo 113 8603, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 19:379-86. 2005..The present study assessed left ventricular performance during dobutamine stress measured using gated SPECT, and compared the results to myocardial perfusion and fatty acid metabolism...