Affiliation: National Hospital Organization
- Diagnostic accuracy of cardiac metaiodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy in Parkinson diseaseH Sawada
Clinical Research Center, Utano National Hospital, Kyoto, Japan
Eur J Neurol 16:174-82. 2009..To estimate the diagnostic accuracy of cardiac (123)I-metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) scintigram for detection of Parkinson disease...
- Catecholamines and Neurodegeneration in Parkinson's Disease-From Diagnostic Marker to Aggregations of α-SynucleinHideyuki Sawada
Clinical Research Center, Utano National Hospital, National Hospital Organization, 8 Ondoyama cho, Narutaki, Ukyoku, Kyoto 616 8255, Japan
Diagnostics (Basel) 3:210-21. 2013....
- Diagnostic accuracy of apparent diffusion coefficient and 123I-metaiodobenzylguanidine for differentiation of multiple system atrophy and Parkinson's diseaseAtsushi Umemura
Clinical Research Center, National Hospital of Utano, Kyoto, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e61066. 2013..Cardiac sympathetic denervation and putaminal rarefaction are specific findings for PD and MSA-P, respectively...
- Clinical factors associated with abnormal postures in Parkinson's diseaseTomoko Oeda
Clinical Research Center and Department of Neurology, National Hospital of Utano, National Hospital Organization, Kyoto City, Kyoto, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e73547. 2013..Unlike other motor disabilities such as bradykinesia or muscular rigidity, AP is not always improved but rather deteriorated by PD medication...
- Subclinical elevation of plasma C-reactive protein and illusions/hallucinations in subjects with Parkinson's disease: case-control studyHideyuki Sawada
Clinical Research Center and Department of Neurology, National Hospital of Utano, Kyoto, Japan
PLoS ONE 9:e85886. 2014..Though infections are associated with psychotic symptoms, whether or not subclinical inflammation is associated with hallucinations is not known in Parkinson's disease (PD)...
- Trigger medications and patient-related risk factors for Parkinson disease psychosis requiring anti-psychotic drugs: a retrospective cohort studyHideyuki Sawada
Clinical Research Center, 8 Ondoyamacho, Narutaki, Ukyoku Kyoto 616 8255, Japan
BMC Neurol 13:145. 2013..Therefore we aimed to investigate patient-related and medication-related risks of psychosis requiring anti-psychotic medications (serious psychosis)...
- Amantadine for dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease: a randomized controlled trialHideyuki Sawada
Clinical Research Center, Utano National Hospital, Kyoto City, Japan
PLoS ONE 5:e15298. 2010..The purpose of the present study was to investigate the efficacy of amantadine in Parkinson's disease patients suffering from dyskinesias...