Affiliation: National Institute of Neuroscience
- [Cardiovascular responses during two kinds of mental arithmetic tasks]Kenta Matsumura
Shinrigaku Kenkyu 79:473-80. 2009..The implications of the present findings are discussed in term of how to interpret the hemodynamic reaction patterns during mental stress...
- Performance measures of alcohol-induced impairment: towards a practical ignition-interlock system for motor vehiclesKenta Matsumura
Department of Adult Mental Health, National Institute of Mental Health, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, 4 1 1 Ogawa Higashi, Kodaira, Tokyo187 8553, Japan
Percept Mot Skills 109:841-50. 2009..06% BAC. These results indicate the suitability of all of these tests for measuring alcohol-induced impairment, and some potential for use as a practical performance-based alcohol screening device...
- The effect of omega-3 fatty acids on psychophysiological assessment for the secondary prevention of posttraumatic stress disorder: an open-label pilot studyKenta Matsumura
Kanazawa University, Kodaira, Japan
Glob J Health Sci 4:3-9. 2011..The combination of psychophysiological measurements in our randomized control trial should shed light on the underlying mechanisms by which omega-3 fatty acids can prevent PTSD...
- Effects of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on psychophysiological symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder in accident survivors: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialKenta Matsumura
Division of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita 14 Nishi 9, Kita ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060 0814, Japan CREST, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Kawaguchi, Saitama 332 0012, Japan
J Affect Disord . 2016..Therefore, we conducted a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of Japanese accident survivors...
- Fish consumption and cardiovascular response during mental stressKenta Matsumura
Department of Adult Mental Health, National Institute of Mental Health, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Kodaira, Tokyo, Japan
BMC Res Notes 5:288. 2012..We therefore examined certain cardiovascular physiological variables of fish eaters during rest, whilst conducting mental arithmetic, and during recovery...