- Impact of the 2011 great East Japan earthquake on the resumption of alcohol consumption after living-donor liver transplantation for alcoholic cirrhosis: a report of two casesC Nakanishi
Department of Transplantation, Reconstruction and Endoscopic Surgery, Tohoku University Hospital, Sendai, Japan Electronic address
Transplant Proc 46:992-4. 2014..This is the first report on patients who underwent LT for ALD and who resumed alcohol consumption after a disaster. ..
- Post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorder in living-donor liver transplantation: a single-center experienceChikashi Nakanishi
Division of Advanced Surgical Science and Technology, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, 1 1 Seiryou Machi, Aobaku, Sendai, 980 8574, Japan
Surg Today 42:741-51. 2012..This retrospective study evaluates a single-institution experience of five cases of PTLD after living-donor liver transplantation (LDLT)...
- Nuclear factor-kappaB inhibitors as sensitizers to anticancer drugsChikashi Nakanishi
Tokyo Metropolitan Cancer and Infectious Disease Center, Komagome Hospital, 3 18 22, Honkomagome, Bunkyoku, Tokyo 113 8677, Japan
Nat Rev Cancer 5:297-309. 2005..What evidence is there that inhibitors of NF-kappaB might promote apoptosis in cancer cells and can NF-kappaB inhibitors be used to overcome resistance to chemotherapeutic agents?..
- Steroid-resistant late acute rejection after a living donor liver transplantation: case report and review of the literatureChikashi Nakanishi
Division of Advanced Surgical Science and Technology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Tohoku J Exp Med 211:195-200. 2007..In this report, we have shown that deoxyspergualin is safe and effective for treatment of steroid-resistant late acute rejection, preventing from graft loss of chronic rejection...
- Treatment with L-valine ameliorates liver fibrosis and restores thrombopoiesis in rats exposed to carbon tetrachlorideChikashi Nakanishi
Division of Advanced Surgical Science and Technology, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
Tohoku J Exp Med 221:151-9. 2010..These results indicate that L-valine treatment ameliorates liver fibrosis and restores thrombopoiesis in rats exposed to CCl(4). Therefore, L-valine supplementation may be helpful for patients with liver cirrhosis...