Affiliation: Kyushu University
- A practical object-oriented approach to a development of a next generation hospital information systemN Sakamoto
Division of Medical Informatics, Kyushu University Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
Stud Health Technol Inform 52:957-61. 1998..In this paper, we also describe a practical application of several object-oriented technologies to develop a next generation hospital information system...
- The construction of a public key infrastructure for healthcare information networks in JapanN Sakamoto
Division of Medical Informatics, Kyushu University Hospital, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Stud Health Technol Inform 84:1276-80. 2001..We are moving forward to a nation-wide construction of a PKI for healthcare information networks based on it...
- Surgical excision of a metastatic adrenal lesion in a patient with prostatic cancerN Sakamoto
Department of Urology, Nakatsu National Hospital, Nakatsu, Japan
Int J Urol 6:38-40. 1999..A 64-year-old Japanese man with stage D2 prostatic cancer, after having responded dramatically to androgen ablation, demonstrated a solitary adrenal metastasis without disease progression to any other site...
- An exchange format for use-cases of hospital information systemsG Masuda
Division of Medical Informatics, Osaka Medical College, Osaka, 569 8686, Japan
Stud Health Technol Inform 84:109-13. 2001..The result shows that using the structural and semantic information in the exchange format enables the support system to assist the object-oriented analysis successfully...
- A novel mutation in the erythrocyte protein 4.2 gene of Japanese patients with hereditary spherocytosis (protein 4.2 Fukuoka)Y Takaoka
Institute of Genetic Information, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Br J Haematol 88:527-33. 1994..2 defect...
- Dietary fat and meat intake and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: a case-control study in JapanY Miyake
Department of Public Health, Fukuoka University School of Medicine, Fukuoka, Japan
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 10:333-9. 2006..There is sparse epidemiologic information regarding the role of dietary factors in the development of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)...