Affiliation: Kyushu University
- Heterooligomer of type 1 and type 2 inositol 1, 4, 5-trisphosphate receptor expressed in rat liver membrane fraction exists as tetrameric complexH Onoue
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Maidashi 3 1 1, Higashi ku, Fukuoka, 812 8582, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 267:928-33. 2000..Thus we conclude tetramer is the native form of heterooligomer composed of IP(3)R1 and IP(3)R2...
- The prostaglandin E series modulates high-voltage-activated calcium channels probably through the EP3 receptor in rat paratracheal gangliaY Ito
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Neuropharmacology 39:181-90. 2000..It was concluded that PGE1 selectively reduces both N- and R-type Ca2+ currents by activating a G-protein probably through the EP3 receptor in paratracheal ganglion cells...
- The transient receptor potential protein homologue TRP6 is the essential component of vascular alpha(1)-adrenoceptor-activated Ca(2+)-permeable cation channelR Inoue
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka
Circ Res 88:325-32. 2001..These results strongly indicate that TRP6 is the essential component of the alpha(1)-AR-NSCC, which may serve as a store depletion-independent Ca(2+) entry pathway during increased sympathetic activity...
- Induction of macrophage inflammatory protein-1alpha and vascular endothelial growth factor during inflammatory neovascularization in the mouse corneaS Ogawa
Department of Medical Biochemistry, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Maidashi, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Angiogenesis 3:327-34. 1999..MIP-1alpha and VEGF may have an important role in recruiting macrophages and neovascularization...
- Macrophage infiltration and heme oxygenase-1 expression correlate with angiogenesis in human gliomasA Nishie
Department of Biochemistry, Kyushu University School of Medicine, Maidashi, Fukuoka, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 5:1107-13. 1999..HO-1 gene may be a useful marker for macrophage infiltration as well as neovascularization in human gliomas...
- Reconstitution in lipid bilayer of smooth muscle cation channels activated through a GTP-binding proteinN Doira
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
J Smooth Muscle Res 37:39-51. 2001..These results also suggest potential usefulness of bilayer incorporation technique to investigate the receptor-operated cation channels in smooth muscle...