Affiliation: Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co
- Analyses of a mouse model of the dermatitis caused by 2,4,6-trinitro-1-chlorobenzene (TNCB)-repeated applicationDaisuke Harada
Department of Allergy Research, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd, Sunto gun, Sizuoka 411 8731, Japan
J Dermatol Sci 37:159-67. 2005..The model of chronic dermatitis caused by repeated application of hapten is frequently used as a tool for assessment of the efficacy of a compound or the elucidation of chronic dermatitis...
- Effect of orally administered rolipram, a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor, on a mouse model of the dermatitis caused by 2,4,6-trinitro-1-chlorobenzene (TNCB)-repeated applicationDaisuke Harada
Department of Allergy Research, Pharmaceutical Research Center, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co Ltd 1188 Shimotogari, Nagaizumi cho, Sunto gun, Sizuoka 411 8731, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 532:128-37. 2006..The present results suggest that the PDE4 inhibitor is a promising oral medicine for the treatment of chronic skin inflammatory diseases...
- Effect of orally administered KF66490, a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor, on dermatitis in mouse modelsDaisuke Harada
Department of Pharmacological Research Laboratories, Research Division, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co, Ltd, 1188 Shimotogari, Nagaizumi cho, Sunto gun, Sizuoka 411 8731, Japan
Int Immunopharmacol 9:55-62. 2009..Furthermore, KF66490 produced less potent emetic effects than the first generation PDE4 inhibitor, rolipram. The present results suggest that KF66490 has excellent potential as an oral medicine for the treatment of atopic dermatitis...
- Pharmacological characterization of itch-associated response induced by repeated application of oxazolone in miceYukihito Tsukumo
Pharmacological Research Laboratories, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co, Ltd, Nagaizumi cho, Shizuoka, Japan
J Pharmacol Sci 113:255-62. 2010..These results suggest that leukotriene B(4) receptor and M(3) muscarinic acetylcholine receptor are involved in the itch-associated response induced by repeated application of oxazolone in mice...
- Staphylococcus aureus peptidoglycan stimulates granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor production from human epidermal keratinocytes via mitogen-activated protein kinasesMasahiro Matsubara
Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd, 1188 Shimotogari, Nagaizumi cho, Sunto gun, Shizuoka 411 8731, Japan
FEBS Lett 566:195-200. 2004..These results suggested that PGN of S. aureus directly exacerbates inflammation of inflammatory skin disease...
- [Recent development of new drugs for the treatment of allergic diseases]Kenji Ohmori
Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd, Suntogun, Shizuoka, Japan
Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi 123:335-48. 2004..Most of these new agents are aimed to inhibit various components of allergic inflammation. The future use of allergic disease therapies hold great promise and excitement...
- Curative effects of phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitors cilomilast, roflumilast, and rolipram in dermatitis mouse modelDaisuke Harada
J Dermatol Sci 51:215-9. 2008
- Association of clinical features with mutation of TECTA in a family with autosomal dominant hearing lossSatoshi Iwasaki
Department of Otolaryngology, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Hamamatsu City, Japan
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 128:913-7. 2002..Nonsyndromic hearing impairment caused by TECTA mutations has been reported in Austrian, Belgian, Swedish, French, and Lebanese families. The phenotypes and genotypes were different among these families...
- Sustained phosphorylation of mutated FGFR3 is a crucial feature of genetic dwarfism and induces apoptosis in the ATDC5 chondrogenic cell line via PLCgamma-activated STAT1Daisuke Harada
Department of Pediatrics, Okayama University, Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, 2 5 1 Shikata cho, Okayama 700 8558, Japan
Bone 41:273-81. 2007..DN-PLCgamma reduced the apoptosis of ATDC5 cells expressing TDII-FGFR3, but over-expression of both DN-PLCgamma and STAT1-C induced apoptosis. Therefore, we conclude that a PLCgamma-STAT1 pathway mediates apoptotic signaling by FGFR3...