Affiliation: Kitasato University
- Relative nerve blocking properties of bupivacaine and ropivacaine in dogs undergoing brachial plexus block using a nerve stimulatorIwao Sakonju
Department of Small Animal Surgery 1, School of Veterinary Medicine, Kitasato University, 23 35 1 Towada, Aomori 034 8628, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 71:1279-84. 2009..In conclusion, when using bupivacaine and ropivacaine for BPB in dogs, it is worth noting that there are differences in onset time and duration and that effective perioperative analgesia can be achieved depending on the intended use...
- Plasma concentration and cardiovascular effects of lidocaine during continuous epidural administration in dogs anesthetized with isofluraneIwao Sakonju
Department of Small Animal Surgery 1, School of Veterinary Medicine, Kitasato University, Towada, Aomori
J Vet Med Sci 73:393-8. 2011..Circulatory suppression caused by lidocaine CEA was not attributable to peripheral vasodilation, but rather to the direct cardiac action of systemic lidocaine absorption from the peridural space...
- Priming effects of lipopolysaccharide and inflammatory cytokines on canine granulocytesKenichi Maeda
School of Veterinary Medicine, Kitasato University, Aomori, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 72:55-60. 2010..These results suggest that priming effects are mainly reflected in CD11b expression and ROS production, with rcGM-CSF and rcTNF-alpha having a priming effect similar to that observed in humans...
- Effects of lidocaine hydrochloride on canine granulocytes, granulocyte CD11b expression and reactive oxygen species productionKenichi Maeda
School of Veterinary Medicine, Kitasato University, Towada, Aomori 034 8628, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 72:141-7. 2010..Particular care should thus be exercised when performing regional anesthesia block using Lido...
- Bulk cultures of canine peripheral blood lymphocytes with solid phase anti-CD3 antibody and recombinant interleukin-2 for use in immunotherapyHiroshi Itoh
Department of Veterinary Surgery, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences, Kitasato University, Towada, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 65:329-33. 2003..In conclusion, the bulk culture system of cPBL with rIL-2 and solid phase anti-CD3 antibody may be useful for the development of novel immunotherapy in dogs...
- Canine serum alkaline phosphatase isoenzymes detected by polyacrylamide gel disk electrophoresisHiroshi Itoh
Department of Veterinary Surgery, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences, Kitasato University, Towada, Aomori, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 64:35-9. 2002....