Affiliation: Kitano Hospital
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Serial changes of the electrocardiogram during the progression of subarachnoidal hemorrhageMoriaki Inoko
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kitano Hospital, Osaka 6530 8480, Japan
Circulation 112:e331-2. 2005
- Platypnea-orthodeoxia Syndrome Diagnosed Using Contrast Transesophageal Echocardiography with Simultaneous SpO2 MonitoringTakayuki Sekihara
Tazuke Kofukai Foundation, Medical Research Institute, Kitano Hospital, Cardiovascular Center, Japan
Intern Med 55:2203-7. 2016....
- Effect on treadmill exercise capacity, myocardial ischemia, and left ventricular function as a result of repeated whole-body periodic acceleration with heparin pretreatment in patients with angina pectoris and mild left ventricular dysfunctionShoichi Miyamoto
Cardiovascular Center, Kitano Hospital, The Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute, Osaka, Japan
Am J Cardiol 107:168-74. 2011..01). In contrast, all studied parameters remained unchanged in the sedentary group. In conclusion, treatment with WBPA for patients with angina ameliorates exercise capacity, myocardial ischemia, and LV function...
- Association between Psoriasis Vulgaris and Coronary Heart Disease in a Hospital-Based Population in JapanMasayuki Shiba
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki General Medical Center, Amagasaki, Hyogo, Japan
PLoS ONE 11:e0149316. 2016..The purpose of this study was to investigate the association between psoriasis and CHD in a hospital-based population in Japan...
- Incidence and Predictors of Catheterization-Related Cerebral Infarction on Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance ImagingYusuke Morita
Cardiovascular Center, Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute, Kitano Hospital, Osaka 530 8480, Japan
Biomed Res Int 2016:6052125. 2016..These findings imply that managing dyslipidemia and comprehensive planning to minimize the numbers of catheters are important. ..
- Ventricular fibrillation via torsade des pointes of cardiac sarcoidosis with preserved left ventricular ejection fractionTakayuki Sekihara
Cardiovascular Center, Tazuke Kofukai Foundation, Medical Research Institute, Kitano Hospital, Osaka, Japan
BMJ Case Rep 2016:. 2016..Patients with cardiac sarcoidosis with CAVB are at risk of evoking VF via TdP regardless of LVEF. If cardiac sarcoidosis is suspected, early diagnosis and risk stratification of ventricular arrhythmia are important...
- Electrocardiography as the First Step for the Further Examination of Cardiac Involvement in Myasthenia GravisTakao Kato
Cardiovascular Center, Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute, Kitano Hospital, Osaka 530 8480, Japan Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Biomed Res Int 2016:8058946. 2016..Cardiac involvement of myasthenia gravis (MG) accompanies a poor prognosis. In the present study, we aimed to investigate the relationship between ECG abnormality and cardiac involvement...
- Two cases of reversible left ventricular hypertrophy during recovery from takotsubo cardiomyopathyTakao Kato
Cardiovascular Center, Kitano Hospital, Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute, Osaka, Japan
Echocardiography 30:E92-4. 2013....
- [Clinical analysis of precaution against atrial fibrillation following cardiac surgery: landiolol or amiodarone?]Kyokun Uehara
Department of Surgery, Cardiovascular Center, Kitano Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Kyobu Geka 63:188-91. 2010..The patients in whom atrial fibrillation occurred under landiolol therapy showed tendency of lower heart rate in comparison with the patients under amiodarone therapy...
- Successful allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute myelogenous leukemia after drug-induced cardiomyopathyMitsuru Itoh
Department of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Kawasaki Medical School, Kurashiki, Japan
Tohoku J Exp Med 204:85-91. 2004..After BMT, she had severe CHF, which was controlled using pimobendan and amrinone. Patients with cardiomyopathy can receive allogeneic SCT under strict hemodynamic management...