Affiliation: Kao Corporation
- Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in menTomonori Nagao
Health Care Products Research Laboratories No 1, Kao Corporation, Tokyo
Am J Clin Nutr 81:122-9. 2005..It has been reported that the body mass index (BMI) correlates with the amount of malondialdehyde and thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances in the blood...
- A green tea extract high in catechins reduces body fat and cardiovascular risks in humansTomonori Nagao
Health Care Food Research Laboratories, Kao Corporation, 2 1 3, Bunka, Sumida ku, Tokyo, 131 8501, Japan
Obesity (Silver Spring) 15:1473-83. 2007..The body fat reducing effect and reduction of risks for cardiovascular disease by a green tea extract (GTE) high in catechins was investigated in humans with typical lifestyles...
- A catechin-rich beverage improves obesity and blood glucose control in patients with type 2 diabetesTomonori Nagao
Health Care Food Research Laboratories, Kao Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
Obesity (Silver Spring) 17:310-7. 2009....
- Catechin safely improved higher levels of fatness, blood pressure, and cholesterol in childrenTakeshi Matsuyama
Department of Pediatrics, Fussa Hospital, Fussa shi, Tokyo, Japan
Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:1338-48. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effects of a catechin-rich beverage on body fat and cardiovascular disease risk factors in obese children and to verify the safety of its use...
- Effects of diacylglycerol oil on adiposity in obese children: initial communicationTakeshi Matsuyama
Department of Pediatrics, Fussa Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 19:795-804. 2006..The ingestion of DAG oil decreased both the abdominal fat area and leptin in obese children, suggesting that DAG oil prevents obesity in children as well as in adults...