Affiliation: Kansai Rosai Hospital
- Proposal for a sub-classification of hepato-biliary-pancreatic operations for surgical site infection surveillance following assessment of results of prospective multicenter dataShin Nakahira
Multicenter Clinical Study Group of Osaka, Risk Management Group, Osaka, Japan
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci 20:504-11. 2013..We evaluated differences among BILI procedures to determine the optimal subdivision for SSI surveillance...
- Immunohistochemical consistency between primary tumors and lymph node metastases of gastric neuroendocrine carcinomaChieko Uchiyama
Department of Surgery, Kansai Rousai Hospital, 3 1 69 Inabaso, Amagasaki City, Hyogo 660 8511, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 10:115. 2012..We studied the clinicopathological findings of seven patients at our institute to better under this disease...
- Fibrin Sealant with Polyglycolic Acid Felt vs Fibrinogen-Based Collagen Fleece at the Liver Cut Surface for Prevention of Postoperative Bile Leakage and Hemorrhage: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled StudyShogo Kobayashi
Department of Surgery, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases, Osaka, Japan Department of Surgery, Osaka University Hospital, Osaka, Japan Electronic address
J Am Coll Surg 222:59-64. 2016..Fibrinogen-based collagen fleece is generally used for hemostasis; PGA-FS has reduced biliary leakage in several retrospective studies...
- A prospective randomized controlled trial comparing 4-weekly versus 3-weekly adjuvant chemotherapy with gemcitabine after curative resection of biliary tract cancerShin Nakahira
Department of Surgery, Kansai Rosai Hospital, Hyogo, Japan Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan Department of Surgery, National Hospital Organization, Osaka National Hospital, Osaka, Japan Department of Surgery, Toyonaka Municipal Hospital, Osaka, Japan Department of Surgery, Hyogo Prefectural Nishinomiya Hospital, Hyogo, Japan Department of Surgery, Osaka Police Hospital, Osaka, Japan Department of Surgery, Osaka Rosai Hospital, Osaka, Japan
J Clin Oncol 30:345. 2012..We theorized that a 3-weekly protocol (days 1 and 8, every 3 weeks) of gemcitabine as adjuvant chemotherapy would be superior to the usually administered 4-weekly protocol (days 1, 8, and 15 every 4 weeks)...
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Pancreaticojejunostomy versus Stapler Closure of the Pancreatic Stump During Distal Pancreatectomy to Reduce Pancreatic FistulaManabu Kawai
Second Department of Surgery, Wakayama Medical University, Wakayama, Japan Department of Surgery, Nara Medical University, Nara, Japan Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan Division of Digestive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan Department of Surgery, Kansai Rosai Hospital, Hyogo, Japan Department of Hepato Biliary Pancreatic Surgery, Hyogo College of Medicine, Hyogo, Japan
Ann Surg 264:180-7. 2016....
- Subcuticular sutures versus staples for skin closure after open gastrointestinal surgery: a phase 3, multicentre, open-label, randomised controlled trialToshimasa Tsujinaka
Department of Surgery, Kaizuka City Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Lancet 382:1105-12. 2013..We assessed the differences in the frequency of wound complications, including superficial incisional surgical site infection and hypertrophic scar formation, depending on whether subcuticular sutures or staples are used...
- Clinical outcomes and prognostic factors for gastric cancer patients with bone metastasisJota Mikami
Department of Surgery, Sakai City Medical Center, 1 1 1 Ebarajicho, Nishi ku, Sakai City, 593 8304, Osaka, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 15:8. 2017..Bone metastasis due to gastric cancer is rare, and the clinical features have not been fully evaluated. We investigated the clinical features, treatment outcomes, and prognostic factors in gastric cancer patients with bone metastasis...