Affiliation: Kanazawa University
- Renal involvement of polyarteritis nodosa: CT and MR findingsKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, 920 8641, Japan
Abdom Imaging 34:265-70. 2009..To evaluate the imaging findings in patients with renal involvement of Polyarteritis nodosa (PN) to diagnose as early as possible...
- Selective atrophy of the middle hepatic venous drainage area in hepatitis C-related cirrhotic liver: morphometric study by using multidetector CTKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa 920 8641, Japan
Radiology 257:705-14. 2010....
- Confluent hepatic fibrosis in liver cirrhosis: possible relation with middle hepatic venous drainageKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa 920 8641, Japan
Jpn J Radiol 31:530-7. 2013....
- IgG4-Related Disease: Dataset of 235 Consecutive PatientsDai Inoue
From the Department of Radiology DI, KY, NY, Ko, TM, KN, Ko, Ft, JT, TM, OM, TG, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa and Pathology Network Section YZ, Department of Diagnostic Pathology, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Japan
Medicine (Baltimore) 94:e680. 2015..16). In conclusion, this reliable dataset could improve the characterization of IgG4-RD, particularly its unique demography and the frequency of each organ manifestation. ..
- Severe intestinal bleeding due to sinistral portal hypertension after pylorus-preserving pancreatoduodenectomyKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University, Takara machi, Japan
Abdom Imaging 35:643-5. 2010..The present case showed atypical development of collateral vessels due to the postoperative state, which made diagnosis difficult...
- Pseudoaneurysm of the lingual artery after concurrent intra-arterial chemotherapy with radiotherapy for advanced tongue cancerShigeyuki Murono
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, School of Medicine, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
Head Neck 33:1230-2. 2011..Aneurysms of the external carotid artery and its branches are rare...