Affiliation: Hokkaido University
- Molecular analysis of the GCF gene identifies revisions to the cDNA and amino acid sequences(1)M Takimoto
Division of Gene Regulation, Cancer Institute, Hokkaido University, School of Medicine, N15, W7, Kita ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1447:125-31. 1999..In this era of massive gene cloning and sequencing, this study is a warning to the biological research of recent years...
- Frequent expression of new cancer/testis gene D40/AF15q14 in lung cancers of smokersM Takimoto
Division of Cancer Gene Regulation, Research Section of Disease Control, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Br J Cancer 86:1757-62. 2002..D40/AF15q14 is the first gene in the cancer/testis family for which expression is related to the smoking habits of cancer patients...
- Chromosomal assignment of a novel human gene D40G Wei
Division of Gene Regulation, Cancer Institute, Hokkaido Univ School of Medicine, Hokkaido University Sapporo, Japan
Nucleic Acids Symp Ser . 1999..The chromosomes that derived from normal adult male lymphocytes were hybridized with a mixture of cDNA probes that cover the entire coding region of D40. D40 gene mapped to the long arm of chromosome 15q14-15...
- Synthesis of carbapenam skeletons using a ruthenium-catalyzed cyclizationM Mori
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060 0812, Japan
Org Lett 2:3245-7. 2000..Carbapenam is a very important skeleton of beta-lactam antibiotics, and it has a highly strained structure. When enynes 9 were treated with RuH(2)CO(PPh(3))(3) (10 mol %) in toluene upon heating, carbapenams 10 were obtained in good yields...
- Breast carcinomas with immunocytochemical detection of aromatase in fine-needle aspirates: report of three casesY Tsunoda
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Showa University, Tokyo, Japan
Hum Pathol 32:348-51. 2001..The immunoreactivity of aromatase in FNA specimen may be useful to estimate the effectiveness of new aromatase inhibitors in patients with breast carcinoma. HUM PATHOL 32:348-351...
- Adenovirus-mediated gene therapy for bladder cancer in an orthotopic model using a dominant negative H-ras mutantT Watanabe
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Int J Cancer 92:712-7. 2001..Normal mucosa in nude mice had minor inflammation with the infiltration of mononuclear cells. Our results suggest that gene therapy via transurethral inoculation of AdCMV-N116Y holds promise for the treatment of human bladder cancer...
- [The involvement of c-Abl and D40 (AF15q14/CASC5) proteins in the regulation of cell proliferation and cancer]K V Bogdanov
Tsitologiia 50:590-6. 2008..The possible regulatory pathways that are controlled by c-Abl and D40 proteins are described here in details...