Affiliation: Graduate School
- Multiple papillary fibroelastoma in left ventricle associated with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathyYutaka Kobayashi
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Tokyo Woman s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 9:921-2. 2009..The patient recovered without any complications...
- Clinical outcome of aortic valve replacement with 16-mm ATS-advanced performance valve for small aortic annulusYutaka Kobayashi
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Miyazaki Medical Association Hospital, Miyazaki, Japan
Ann Thorac Surg 89:1195-9. 2010..We have used small-diameter mechanical valves for small aortic annulus. The present study examined aortic valve replacement with small diameter mechanical valves to determine their effectiveness...
- Injury to the tricuspid valve and membranous atrioventricular septum caused by huge calcified right ventricular myxoma: report of a caseJun Hirota
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Iwaki Kyoritsu General Hospital, Uchigo, Mimaya machi, Japan
Circ J 68:799-801. 2004..The tricuspid valve was repaired with valvuloplasty, chordoplasty and annuloplasty. The microscopic findings were of typical myxoma; however, a right ventricular myxoma protruding into the right atrium is exceedingly rare...
- (18)F-Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography for diagnosis and monitoring of idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis associated with mediastinal fibrosisSatoshi Washino
Department of Urology, Jichi Saitama Medical Center, Oomiya ku, Saitama, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 24:225-9. 2010..These FDG PET findings suggest the usefulness of FDG PET for the diagnosis and monitoring of retroperitoneal fibrosis associated with mediastinal fibrosis...
- Pathogenetic significance of myxomatous degeneration in fenestration-related massive aortic regurgitationKazuya Akiyama
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Iwaki Kyoritsu General Hospital, Iwaki, Japan
Circ J 68:439-43. 2004..Aortic valvular regurgitation has several mechanisms and the present study investigated its clinicopathological correlations with aortic valve fenestration...
- [Re-operation of an aortic pericardial bioprosthesis 23-years after implantation; report of a case]Kei Iizuka
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Kyobu Geka 63:1169-72. 2010..Re-replacement of the aortic valve with mechanical valve was successfully performed. As far as we can see, this is one of the longest-term cases of implantation of pericardial bioprosthesis...
- A nephrotic case of vesicoureteral reflux representing focal segmental glomerulosclerosis associated with podocytic infolding lesionsTakatoshi Matsuo
Akebono Hospital, 1 11 11 Nakamachi, Machida, Tokyo, 194 0021, Japan
Clin Exp Nephrol 12:494-500. 2008..Although mechanisms of the occurrence of these peculiar podocytic infolding lesions are unclear, it is speculated that podocyte damage due to hydronephrosis may have caused the lesions...
- A case of endometriosis of the appendix with adhesion to right ovarian cyst presenting as intussusception of a mucocele of the appendixTomonori Akagi
Division of Colorectal Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 18:622-5. 2008..Laparoscopic appendectomy and partial cecectomy was performed, and on pathologic examination, thickening and fibrosis of the muscle layer owing to endometriosis were judged to have caused intussusception-like changes...