Affiliation: Dokkyo University School of Medicine
- Systemic inflammatory response syndrome and prolonged hypoperfusion lesions in an infant with respiratory syncytial virus encephalopathyKenji Miyamoto
Department of Pediatrics, Dokkyo Medical University, 880 Kitakobayashi, Mibu machi, Shimotsuga, Tochigi, 321 0293, Japan
J Infect Chemother 19:978-82. 2013..The patient has no neurological deficit at 6 months. These findings suggest that RSV encephalopathy with cytokine storm induces several symptoms and complications, including SIRS and prolonged brain hypoperfusion on SPECT. ..
- [Case of theophylline-induced seizures successfully treated with mild hypothermic therapy and methylpredonisolone pulse therapy]K Miyamoto
No To Hattatsu 38:219-20. 2006
- Establishment of a novel cell line (TS-2) of pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a t(1;19) not involving the E2A geneM Yoshinari
Department of Pediatrics, Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 101:95-102. 1998..3 distinct from the E2A gene and, therefore, may be useful for investigating the heterogeneity of molecular pathogenesis in leukemias with t(1;19)(q23;p13) translocation...
- [Ruptured cerebral aneurysm in childhood--report of two cases]G Imataka
Department of Pediatrics, Yuai Memorial Hospital, Japan
No Shinkei Geka 29:979-83. 2001..Right carotid arteriography showed a right anterior cerebral aneurysm in the right anterior cerebral artery. Both patients underwent craniotomy and trapping successfully, and their subsequent clinical courses were uneventful...
- MLL-CBP fusion transcript in a therapy-related acute myeloid leukemia with the t(11;16)(q23;p13) which developed in an acute lymphoblastic leukemia patient with Fanconi anemiaK Sugita
Division of Hematology, Department of Pediatrics, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Tochigi, Japan
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:264-9. 2000..Further examination of such patients would shed light on leukemogenesis in FA patients. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:264-269, 2000...
- [A baby with shaken baby syndrome in whom early diagnosis resulted in good prognosis]G Imataka
Department of Pediatrics, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Tochigi
No To Hattatsu 32:534-7. 2000..An attention should be payed that the danger leading into syndrome could be hidden among this kind of caring in the everyday life...
- Electron microscopic and cytochemical studies of peroxidase-negative acute nonlymphoblastic leukemiaM Eguchi
Department of Pediatrics, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Mibu machi, Tochigi 321 0293, Japan
Med Electron Microsc 34:61-70. 2001..These findings disclosed that three subtypes of immature ANLL showed different cytochemical and ultrastructural features in accordance with their immunophenotypical classification...