Affiliation: Biological Research Laboratories
- Synthesis and biological evaluations of quinoline-based HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorsM Suzuki
Central Research Laboratories, Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd, 722 1 Tsuboi cho, Funabashi, 274 8507, Chiba, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem 9:2727-43. 2001....
- Synthesis and biological evaluations of condensed pyridine and condensed pyrimidine-based HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorsM Suzuki
Central Research Institute, Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd, Funabashi, Chiba, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 11:1285-8. 2001..It has been shown that these scaffolds can be used as a suitable replacement for the hexahydronaphthalene ring present in naturally occurring HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors...
- First systematic chiral syntheses of two pairs of enantiomers with 3,5-dihydroxyheptenoic acid chain, associated with a potent synthetic statin NK-104M Suzuki
Central Research Institute, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd, Funabashi, Chiba, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 9:2977-82. 1999..Their purity determinations were effected by chiral HPLC analysis...
- Synthesis and evaluation of novel 2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-3-quinolinecarboxamide derivatives as serotonin 5-HT4 receptor agonistsM Suzuki
Research Center, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Ohmiya, Saitama, Japan
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo) 48:2003-8. 2000..Compound 8c stimulated digestive tract motility in conscious fed dogs (1.0 mg/kg p.o.)...
- Structural considerations of NK109, an antitumor benzo[c]phenanthridine alkaloidT Nakanishi
Pharmaceuticals Group, Nippon Kayaku Company, Ltd, 31 12, Shimo 3 Chome, Kita ku, Tokyo 115 8588, Japan
J Nat Prod 62:864-7. 1999..Thus, 3 may be considered to be novel category of benzo[c]phenanthridinium salt from the viewpoint of its structure under biological conditions...
- Antitumor activity and novel DNA-self-strand-breaking mechanism of CNDAC (1-(2-C-cyano-2-deoxy-beta-D-arabino-pentofuranosyl) cytosine) and its N4-palmitoyl derivative (CS-682)K Hanaoka
Biological Research Laboratories, Sankyo Co, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Int J Cancer 82:226-36. 1999..This novel DNA-self-strand-breaking mechanism may contribute to the potent antitumor activity of CS-682...
- Revision of the structure of fagaridine based on the comparison of UV and NMR data of synthetic compoundsT Nakanishi
Pharmaceuticals Group, Nippon Kayaku Company, Ltd, 31 12, Shimo 3 Chome, Kita ku, Tokyo 115 8588, Japan
J Nat Prod 61:1263-7. 1998..The NMR data of 1 and 2 were very similar, but the UV spectra were completely different. The UV data for fagaridine agreed with these for 2; consequently, the true structure of fagaridine is 2, not 1...
- Synthesis of derivatives of NK109, 7-OH benzo[c]phenanthridine alkaloid, and evaluation of their cytotoxicities and reduction-resistant propertiesT Nakanishi
Pharmaceuticals Group, Nippon Kayaku Company, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 10:2321-3. 2000..8-O-Substituted ones (13a-h), especially 8-O-hydroxyethyl NK109 (13d), suppressed biological reduction and exhibited strong cytotoxic activity...
- Neurochemical and behavioral characterization of potential antidepressant properties of indeloxazine hydrochlorideT Yamaguchi
Department of Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology Research Laboratories, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Neuropharmacology 37:1169-76. 1998..In addition, the drug-induced enhancement of serotonin release may contribute to its potent effects on the serotonergic system in vivo...
- Pharmacological profile of YM-31636, a novel 5-HT3 receptor agonist, in vitroH Ito
Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 21 Miyukigaoka, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8585, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 409:195-201. 2000..These results suggest that YM-31636 is a potent and selective 5-HT3 receptor agonist, preferentially acting on the contraction of the colon...
- Striatal Distribution of Dopamine Transporters and Dopamine D2 Receptors at Different Stages of Parkinson's Disease. A CFT and RAC PET StudyM Mishina
Department of Neurology, Neurological Institute, Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusoh Hospital Inzai shi, Chiba, Japan Positron Medical Center, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology Itabashi ku, Tokyo, Japan Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nippon Medical School Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
Neuroradiol J 24:235-41. 2011..Binding of RAC was largest in the putamen of drug-naïve PD patients, but the enhanced binding could not be detected in the therapeutic patients with PD because of weak D2R affinity of RAC. ..
- Characteristics of histologically confirmed endometriosis in cynomolgus monkeysA Nishimoto-Kakiuchi
Research Division, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 200 Kajiwara, Kamakura shi, Kanagawa 247 8530, Japan
Hum Reprod 31:2352-9. 2016..What are the characteristics of spontaneous endometriosis in cynomolgus monkeys?..
- Synthesis of a F-18 labeled analog of antitumor prostaglandin delta 7-PGA1 methyl ester using p-[18F]fluorobenzylamineT Haradahira
Division of Advanced Technology for Medical Imaging, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Appl Radiat Isot 49:1551-6. 1998..The total synthesis time was 70 min from the start of the radiosynthesis of p-[18F]FBnA...
- A novel nonsecosteroidal VDR agonist (CH5036249) exhibits efficacy in a spontaneous benign prostatic hyperplasia beagle modelK Taniguchi
Research Division, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Kamakura Research Labs, 200 Kajiwara, Kamakura, Kanagawa 247 8530, Japan
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 121:204-7. 2010..6 h. Both micro-AMES and micronucleus tests were negative. Although the results are still preliminary, we consider the novel nonsecosteroidal VDR agonist CH5036249 to be a possible new drug candidate for the treatment of BPH in humans...
- Ca2+ mobilization and activation of extracellular acidification by carbachol in acutely dispersed cells from guinea pig detrusor: Fura 2 fluorometry and microphysiometry using the cytosensorK Ikeda
Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Life Sci 65:1569-77. 1999..Since this finding agrees with a number of other studies using in vivo and in vitro models (1), cell suspensions such as these may prove to be simple tools for the pharmacological study of urinary bladder smooth muscle tissue...
- Change in radiosensitivity with fractionated-dose irradiation of carbon-ion beams in five different human cell linesM Suzuki
International Space Radiation Laboratory, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 48:251-8. 2000..To investigate the change in the surviving fractions by fractionated-dose irradiations with carbon ions, based on the recovery of potentially lethal damage (PLDR) and the change of radiosensitivity by every fractionated-dose irradiation...
- Diffusion tensor imaging of radiculopathy in patients with lumbar disc herniation: preliminary resultsY Eguchi
Shimoshizu National Hospital, 934 5, Shikawatashi, Yotsukaido, Chiba, 284 0003, Japan
Bone Joint J 98:387-94. 2016..We also investigated the correlation between the severity of neurological symptoms and these parameters...
- Hiatal hernia following total gastrectomy with Roux-en-Y reconstructionS Murata
Department of Surgery, Teikyo University Chiba Medical Center, 3426 3 Anesaki, Ichihara, Chiba, 299 0111, Japan
Hernia 18:889-91. 2014..He experienced anastomotic leakage and right pyothorax, but recovered. The potential cause is discussed here and the published literature on this rare complication is reviewed briefly. ..
- Extensive pneumocephalus extending into the lateral ventricles from a brain abscess: an intracranial complication of cholesteatomaY Tamura
Department of Otolaryngology, Sakura Medical Center, Toho University, Sakura City, Chiba, Japan
J Laryngol Otol 127:192-5. 2013..We report the case of a patient with extensive pneumocephalus extending into the lateral ventricles from a brain abscess arising from a cholesteatoma-induced defect in the skull base...
- Spontaneous glomerular and tubulointerstitial lesions in common marmosets (Callithrix jacchus)K Isobe
Safety Assessment Department, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 1 135 Komakado, Gotemba, Shizuoka 412 8513, Japan
Vet Pathol 49:839-45. 2012..Those lesions were thus diagnosed as progressive glomerulonephropathy in common marmosets...
- Preoperative embolization of meningiomas with N-butyl cyanoacrylateS Kominami
Chiba Hokuso Hospital, Nippon Medical School, Inzai, Chiba, Japan
Interv Neuroradiol 18:133-9. 2012..We have used n-butyl cyanoacrylate (NBCA) as the first-choice material since 2001. Thirty-one meningiomas were embolized with NBCA. We report the result of embolization of meningiomas with NBCA in comparison with PVA particles...
- Structural study on a sulfated polysaccharide-peptidoglycan complex produced by Arthrobacter spK Yamazaki
Basic Technology Research Laboratory, Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 62:2138-44. 1998..The sulfated positions of the trisaccharide were identified as C-3 and C-5 of the beta-glucosylated Galf residues, and C-2 or C-3 of the other Galf residue...
- Synthesis and evaluation of novel 2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-3-quinolinecarboxamide derivatives as potent and selective serotonin 5-HT4 receptor agonistsM Suzuki
Research Center Taisho Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Ohmiya, Saitama, Japan
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo) 49:29-39. 2001..Furthermore, it remarkably enhanced gastrointestinal motility in conscious fed dogs without unfavorable effects that non-selective serotonin 5-HT4 receptor agonist has. TS-951 may be useful in improving gastrointestinal dysfunction...
- Taxonomic re-evaluation of 'Nocardiopsis' sp. K-252T (= NRRL 15532T): a proposal to transfer this strain to the genus Nonomuraea as Nonomuraea longicatena sp. novS Chiba
Technical Research Laboratories, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd, Yamaguchi, Japan
Int J Syst Bacteriol 49:1623-30. 1999..Furthermore, on the basis of DNA-DNA reassociation and phenotypic data, strain K-252T (= NRRL 15532T) was classified as a new species of the genus Nonomuraea. This strain is proposed as Nonomuraea longicatena sp. nov...
- Metabolic fate of (-)-[4-(3)H]epigallocatechin gallate in rats after oral administrationT Kohri
Food Research Laboratories, Mitsui Norin Company, Ltd, 223 1 Miyabara, Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture 426 0133, Japan
J Agric Food Chem 49:4102-12. 2001..Taking into account all of the above findings, a possible metabolic route of EGCg orally administered to rats is proposed...
- Development of the polymer micelle carrier system for doxorubicinT Nakanishi
Drug Research Department, Nippon Kayaku Co, Ltd, 3 31 12 Shimo, Kita ku, 115 8588, Tokyo, Japan
J Control Release 74:295-302. 2001..We plan to perform a clinical trial at National Cancer Center Hospital, Japan from 2001...
- A novel enzymic determination of maltoseY Shirokane
Research and Development Division, Kikkoman Corporation, Noda City, Chiba, Japan
Carbohydr Res 329:699-702. 2000..997) between the results obtained by the enzymic and HPLC methods. This method fulfills the need for an accurate, specific and simple assay of maltose, and it is less time consuming than HPLC and enzymic methods previously reported...