M R Torrisi
Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Eps15 is recruited to the plasma membrane upon epidermal growth factor receptor activation and localizes to components of the endocytic pathway during receptor internalizationM R Torrisi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale e Patologia, University of Roma La Sapienza, Rome 00161, Italy
Mol Biol Cell 10:417-34. 1999..Our results are consistent with a model in which eps15 undergoes cycles of association:dissociation with membranes and suggest multiple roles for this protein in the endocytic pathway...
- Sch proteins are localized on endoplasmic reticulum membranes and are redistributed after tyrosine kinase receptor activationL V Lotti
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale e Patologia, Universit a di Roma La Sapienza, Italy
Mol Cell Biol 16:1946-54. 1996....
- Intracellular transport and maturation pathway of human herpesvirus 6M R Torrisi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale e Patologia, Universita di Roma La Sapienza, Rome, 00161, Italy
Virology 257:460-71. 1999..Pulse-chase analysis indicated degradation of the gp116, consistent with its endosomal localization and with the absence of viral glycoproteins on the cell surface of the infected cells...
- Fibroblast growth factor 10 induces proliferation and differentiation of human primary cultured keratinocytesC Marchese
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale e Patologia, Universita di Roma La Sapienza, Roma, Italy
J Invest Dermatol 116:623-8. 2001....
- Keratinocyte growth factor receptor (KGF-R) in cholesteatoma tissueM Barbara
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Sapienza University II Medical School, Rome, Italy
Acta Otolaryngol 128:360-4. 2008..Moreover, both EGF-R and KGF-R expression was increased, suggesting a fair correlation with aggressiveness and recurrence rate of this pathology...
- Identification and characterization of the product encoded by ORF69 of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirusR Santarelli
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita di Roma La Sapienza, Viale Regina Elena 324, 00161 Rome, Italy
J Virol 82:4562-72. 2008..The above results indicate that KSHV p33 shares many similarities with its EBV homolog BFLF2 and suggest that functional cross-complementation is possible between members of the gammaherpesvirus subfamily...
- Endosomal trafficking of the Menkes copper ATPase ATP7A is mediated by vesicles containing the Rab7 and Rab5 GTPase proteinsM C Pascale
Dipartimento di Scienze Farmaceutiche, Universita degli Studi di Salerno, Via Ponte Don Melillo, 84084 Fisciano Salerno, Italy
Exp Cell Res 291:377-85. 2003....
- CD8(+) T lymphocytes induce polarized exocytosis of secretory lysosomes by dendritic cells with release of interleukin-1beta and cathepsin DS Gardella
Unit of Protein Biology, Laboratory of Immunology, and Biotechnology Section of Roma, National Cancer Research Institute, 16132 Genoa, Italy
Blood 98:2152-9. 2001..These events result in polarized exocytosis of secretory lysosomes, mediated by microtubules, with release of IL-1beta and cathepsin D toward the interacting CD8(+) T cell...
- Modulation of oncogenic DBL activity by phosphoinositol phosphate binding to pleckstrin homology domainC Russo
Laboratorio di Biologia Molecolare, Istituto G Gaslini, Largo G Gaslini 5, 16147 Genova, Italy
J Biol Chem 276:19524-31. 2001..These results suggest that modulation of PIPs in both the GEF catalytic activity and the targeting to plasma membrane determines the outcome of the biologic activity of Dbl...
- eps15 and eps15R are essential components of the endocytic pathwayR Carbone
Department of Experimental Oncology, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Cancer Res 57:5498-504. 1997..These results demonstrate that eps15 and eps15R are essential components of the endocytic machinery...
- Modulation of keratinocyte growth factor receptor expression in human cultured keratinocytesC Marchese
Istituto Nazionale Ricerca sul Cancro di Genova, Sezione di Biotecnologie, Rome, Italy
Cell Growth Differ 8:989-97. 1997..Our results suggest that the expression of KGFR, unlike that of the epidermal growth factor receptor, may control the proliferative-differentiative program from basal to suprabasal cells in human skin...
- Nerve growth factor regulates the subcellular localization of the nerve growth factor-inducible protein PC4 in PC12 cellsD Guardavaccaro
Istituto di Neurobiologia, Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche, Rome, Italy
J Neurosci Res 37:660-74. 1994..For an NGF-inducible IEG product, such growth factor-dependent localization of PC4 is a novel type of regulation in the pathways from the NGF receptor to the adjacent membrane proteins and to the nucleus...