Affiliation: University of Milano-Bicocca
- Mechanically triggered solute uptake in soft contact lensesSilvia Tavazzi
Materials Science Department, University of Milano Bicocca, via Cozzi 55, I 20125 Milan, Italy Electronic address
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 130:16-22. 2015..Indeed, loosely-bound water is expected to be bound to the polymer with bonding energies of the order of magnitude of 10-100 J/g, which are compatible with the energy input supplied by the vibrations...
- Dielectric tensor of tetracene single crystals: the effect of anisotropy on polarized absorption and emission spectraS Tavazzi
Dipartimento Scienza dei Materiali, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Milano, Italy
J Chem Phys 128:154709. 2008....
- Exciton self-trapping in tetrafluoro-dimethyl-aminoacridine single crystalsS Tavazzi
Dipartimento Scienza dei Materiali, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Via Cozzi 53, 1 2 0125 Milano, Italy
J Chem Phys 126:234501. 2007..The lineshape and linewidth of the emission band and its temperature dependence give further evidence of exciton self-trapping...
- Reflectivity and anisotropic optical functions of quaterthiophene single crystalsS Tavazzi
INFM and Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Italy
J Chem Phys 120:7136-40. 2004..The strong dependence of the spectral features on the experimental configuration is described by an orthorhombic model and the components of the complex diagonal dielectric tensor are given...
- Measured Davydov splitting in oligothiophene crystalsS Tavazzi
CNR INFM and Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Via Cozzi 53, I 20125 Milan, Italy
J Chem Phys 124:194710. 2006..The difference between the purely transverse and the measured Davydov splitting is discussed...
- Optical transverse excitation in quaterthiophene crystals by ultraviolet-visible internal and attenuated total reflectionL Raimondo
Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali and INFM, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Via Cozzi 53, I 20125 Milano, Italy
J Chem Phys 122:064706. 2005....
- Magnetically driven growth of anthracene thin films by organic molecular beam depositionA Sassella
INFM and Department of Materials Science, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Via R Cozzi 53, I 20125 Milano, Italy
J Phys Chem B 109:5150-5. 2005..A very good agreement between the results of optical spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy, and predictions made on the basis of the anisotropic magnetic susceptibility of anthracene is found...
- Polarized absorption of quaterthiophene single crystalsS Tavazzi
Istituto Nazionale per la Fisica della Materia and Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Via Cozzi 53, I 20125 Milan, Italy
J Chem Phys 121:8542-6. 2004..Transmission measurements with crossed polarizer and analyzer allow to clearly identify Frenkel replica of the principal transition...
- Effect of static and dynamic disorder on exciton mobility in oligothiophenesL Raimondo
Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali and CNISM, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Via R Cozzi 53, I 20125 Milan, Italy
J Chem Phys 125:24702. 2006..The influence of dynamic disorder is discussed considering the lineshape and linewidth of the measured peaks as a function of temperature for both polarizations in the framework of the exciton-phonon coupling theory...
- Directional dispersion in absorbance spectra of oligothiophene crystalsP Spearman
School of Pharmaceutical Science, Kingston University, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, United Kingdom
J Chem Phys 122:14706. 2005....