Affiliation: University of Milan
- Feeding and smoking habits as cumulative risk factors for early childhood caries in toddlers, after adjustment for several behavioral determinants: a retrospective studyAlessandra Majorana
Department of Health Science, WHO Collaborating Center of Milan for Epidemiology and Community Dentistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
BMC Pediatr 14:45. 2014..The potential associations among early childhood caries, feeding practices, maternal and environmental smoking exposure, Socio-Economic Status (SES) and several behavioral determinants were investigated...
- The relationship between facial skeletal class and expert-rated interpersonal skill: an epidemiological survey on young Italian adultsAndrea Senna
Dept of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, University of Milano, Milano, Italy
BMC Psychiatry 6:41. 2006....
- The use of fluoride varnishes in the prevention of dental caries: a short reviewL Strohmenger
Department of Pedodontics, University of Milan, School of Dentistry, Milan, Italy
Oral Dis 7:71-80. 2001..To review the current literature regarding the anti-caries efficacy of fluoride varnishes. To analyse a series of studies designed to detect the caries preventive efficacy of fluoride varnishes by means of meta-analysis...
- Effect of Fluoridated Sealants on Adjacent Tooth Surfaces: A 30-mo Randomized Clinical TrialM G Cagetti
WHO Collaborating Centre of Milan for Epidemiology and Community Dentistry, University of Milan, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
J Dent Res 93:59S-65S. 2014....
- Periapical resurgery versus periapical surgery: a 5-year longitudinal comparisonM M Gagliani
Clinica Odontoiatrica, D M C O San Paolo, School of Dentistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Int Endod J 38:320-7. 2005..To monitor and compare the outcome of periradicular surgery in teeth that had previously undergone surgical treatment versus teeth that were undergoing a surgical procedure for the first time...
- Oral health profile in an institutionalized population of Italian adults with mental retardationF Pregliasco
Istituto di Virologia dell Università degli Studi, Milan, Italy
Spec Care Dentist 21:227-31. 2001..The most common mucosal lesion was oral stomatitis (49.3%). These findings underline the need for special programs aimed at institutionalized subjects with mental retardation...
- Principles of diagnosis and treatment of high-caries-risk subjectsE Brambilla
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Instituto di Scienze Biomedicine San Paolo, Italy
Dent Clin North Am 44:507-40, vi. 2000....
- Fluoride concentration from dental sealants: a randomized clinical trialG Campus
Department of Surgery, Microsurgery and Medical Science, School of Dentistry, University of Sassari, Italy
J Dent Res 92:23S-8S. 2013..High-viscosity GIC sealants increased the fluoride concentrations in interproximal fluid more than did a Resin-based sealant containing fluoride...
- Caries-preventive effect of topical amine fluoride in children with high and low salivary levels of mutans streptococciE Brambilla
Department of Pedodontics, School of Dentistry, University of Milan, Italy
Caries Res 33:423-7. 1999..Simple AmF preventive interventions, applied on low-SMS subjects, can give significant results in terms of caries reduction...
- Oral health comparison between the institutionalized and non institutionalized elderlyE Bitetti
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, HSP, Center of Collaboration for Epidemiology and Community Dentistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Minerva Stomatol 53:507-16. 2004....
- Oral health and oral diseases in pregnancy: a multicentre survey of Italian postpartum womenA Villa
Dental Clinic, Department of Health Sciences, University of Milan, Italy
Aust Dent J 58:224-9. 2013..The aim of this study was to explore the oral hygiene practices and oral health status of Italian postpartum women...