Affiliation: University of Foggia
- Evaluation of a combined triple method to detect causative HPV in oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas: p16 Immunohistochemistry, Consensus PCR HPV-DNA, and In Situ HybridizationGiuseppe Pannone
Department of Surgical Sciences Section of Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology, University of Foggia, Viale Luigi Pinto 1, 71122 Foggia, Italy
Infect Agent Cancer 7:4. 2012..abstract:..
- The role of human papillomavirus in the pathogenesis of head & neck squamous cell carcinoma: an overviewGiuseppe Pannone
Department of Surgical Sciences, Section of Anatomic Pathology, S, Maria Goretti Hospital Latina Italy
Infect Agent Cancer 6:4. 2011..Moreover, our review would be useful in order to define novel perspectives of treatment choice for Head & Neck cancer patients, by combining well known chemotherapeutical drugs with new molecular "target" therapy...
- Prognostic significance of multidrug-resistance protein (MDR-1) in renal clear cell carcinomas: a five year follow-up analysisChiara Mignogna
Department of Biomorphological and Functional Sciences, Section of Pathology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
BMC Cancer 6:293. 2006..We studied MDR-1 expression in selected cases of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), clear cell type, with long-term follow-up, in order to establish its prognostic role and its possible contribution in the choice of post-surgical therapy...
- TLR4 down-regulation identifies high risk HPV infection and integration in head and neck squamous cell carcinomasGiuseppe Pannone
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Section of Pathological Anatomy, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 8:15-28. 2016..0001) and between TLR4 expression index and HR-HPV infection (p = .001). These data have shown that TLR4 down-regulation is strongly associated to both HPV-16 infection and its integration into the host DNA. ..
- Expression of beta-catenin in human tooth germLorenzo Lo Muzio
Department of Surgical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 31:324-31. 2009..To evaluate beta-catenin expression in human tooth germ development...
- BRAF mutation and RASSF1A expression in thyroid carcinoma of southern ItalyAngela Santoro
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Section of Anatomic Pathology, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
J Cell Biochem 114:1174-82. 2013..Finally, we conclude that BRAF V600E mutation and RASSF1A methylation were pathogenetic event restricted to a subgroup of PTC/FVPTCs in early stage and to clinically aggressive ATCs...
- Immunohistochemical expression of CD3, CD20, CD45, CD68 and bcl-2 in oral squamous cell carcinomaLorenzo Lo Muzio
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Foggia, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 32:70-7. 2010..To study the main processes involved in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC): apoptosis and inflammation...
- The role of survivin in thyroid tumors: differences of expression in well-differentiated, non-well-differentiated, and anaplastic thyroid cancersGiuseppe Pannone
1 Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Institute of Anatomic Pathology, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Thyroid 24:511-9. 2014..Thus, we hypothesized that the upregulation of survivin protein expression may be enhanced in parallel with transition toward a poorly differentiated phenotype in human thyroid carcinomas...
- Pelvic mass-like florid cystic endosalpingiosis of the uterus: a case report and a review of literaturePiergiorgio Rosenberg
Department of Surgical Sciences, Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Foggia, Via L Pinto, 187 Foggia, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 283:519-23. 2011..Endosalpingiosis is almost an incidental finding on microscopic examination. Seldom it appears as a cyst and it can be confused clinically for an ovarian tumor...
- Survivin expression in renal cell carcinomaRosanna Zamparese
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Cancer Invest 26:929-35. 2008..05). This may be relevant for follow-up protocols design and/or alternative therapeutic approaches...