Affiliation: University of Turin
- Schinzel-Giedion syndrome with sacrococcygeal teratomaAlessandro Sandri
Divisione di Pediatria Oncologica, Universita degli Studi di Torino, Piazza Polonia 94, 10100 Torino, Italy
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 25:558-61. 2003..According to this occurrence of uncommon tumors, risk of malignancy could be a component of Schinzel-Giedion syndrome...
- A complex karyotype including a t(2;11) in a paediatric ependymoma: case report and review of the literatureSimona Aschero
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, University of Turin, Piazza Polonia, 94, 10126 Torino, Italy
J Neurooncol 99:141-6. 2010..2;q13.1), which has not been described before. We here discuss such cytogenetic findings, comparing our data with those reported in the literature...
- A child with hyperferritinemia: case reportMelania Serra
Division of Pediatrics and Thalassemia Center, Department of Clinical and Biological Sciences, University of Torino, S, Luigi Gonzaga Hospital, Orbassano TO, 10043, Italy
Ital J Pediatr 37:20. 2011....
- Treatment with oral etoposide for childhood recurrent ependymomasAlessandro Sandri
Pediatric Oncology Department, University of Turin, Torino, Italy
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:486-90. 2005..7%. These results emphasize that oral etoposide is an attractive option for childhood recurrent ependymomas in terms of administration, tolerability, and neuroradiologic response...
- High-dose thiotepa and etoposide in children with poor-prognosis brain tumorsFranca Fagioli
Department of Pediatrics, Regina Margherita Children s Hospital, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Cancer 100:2215-21. 2004....
- Hyperfractionated radiotherapy and chemotherapy for childhood ependymoma: final results of the first prospective AIEOP (Associazione Italiana di Ematologia-Oncologia Pediatrica) studyMaura Massimino
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milano, Italy
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 58:1336-45. 2004..A postsurgical "stage-based" protocol for ependymoma was designed...
- Intracavitary chemotherapy (Gliadel) and oral low-dose etoposide for recurrent anaplastic ependymomaIacopo Sardi
Neuro surgery Units, Department of Neurosurgery, University of Florence Medical School, The A Meyer Children s Hospital, Florence 50132, Italy
Oncol Rep 19:1219-23. 2008....
- Survival after relapse in children with solid tumors: a follow-up study from the Italian off-therapy registryStefano Ceschel
Department of Pediatrics, S Dona di Piave, Venezia, Italy
Pediatr Blood Cancer 47:560-6. 2006....
- Salvage treatment for childhood ependymoma after surgery only: Pitfalls of omitting "at once" adjuvant treatmentMaura Massimino
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan, Italy
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 65:1440-5. 2006..To discuss the results obtained by giving adjuvant treatment for childhood ependymoma (EPD) at relapse after complete surgery only...
- Pharmacokinetics of temozolomide given three times a day in pediatric and adult patientsAnna Riccardi
Division of Pediatric Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Catholic University, Largo A Gemelli, 8, 00168 Rome, Italy
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 52:459-64. 2003....