A F Radicioni
Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Consensus statement on diagnosis and clinical management of Klinefelter syndromeA F Radicioni
Rare Diseases Regional Centre, Department of Medical Pathophysiology, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale del Policlinico 155, Rome, Italy
J Endocrinol Invest 33:839-50. 2010..The workshop was carried out under the auspices of the Italian Society of andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAMS)...
- A multicenter evaluation of immunoassays for follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone and testosterone: concordance, imprecision and reference valuesA Radicioni
Department of Medical Pathophysiolgy, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
J Endocrinol Invest 36:739-44. 2013..A comparison of assay methods is thus an important starting point for the achievement of universally accepted reference values...
- Reference ranges for thyroid hormones in normal Italian children and adolescents and overweight adolescentsA F Radicioni
Section of Medical Pathophysiology and Endocrinology, Department of Experimental Medicine, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale del Policlinico 155, 00161 Rome, Italy
J Endocrinol Invest 36:326-30. 2013..As thyroid hormones are essential for normal pubertal growth and sexual development, TSH, free T₃ (FT₃) and free T₄ (FT₄) levels undergo progressive modification during childhood and puberty...
- Changes in serum inhibin B during normal male pubertyA F Radicioni
Clinical Pathology, Department of Medical Pathophysiology, University of Rome, La Sapienza, Italy
Eur J Endocrinol 152:403-9. 2005..The aims of this study were to evaluate the changes of InhB during puberty in the male and the relationship between InhB and FSH, LH, testosterone and testicular volume...
- Testicular function in boys previously treated with recombinant-human growth hormone for non-growth hormone-deficient short statureA F Radicioni
Chair of Endocrinology, Department of Medical Pathophysiology, 1st University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
J Endocrinol Invest 30:931-6. 2007..This study suggests that recombinant hGH treatment has no detrimental effects on the development and maturation of male gonadal function in non- GH deficient short stature young patients...
- Multiple forms of hypogonadism of central, peripheral or combined origin in males with Prader-Willi syndromeA F Radicioni
Department of Experimental Medicine, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 76:72-7. 2012..Hypogonadism in Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) is generally attributed to hypothalamic dysfunction or to primary gonadal defect, but pathophysiology is still unclear...
- Strategies and advantages of early diagnosis in Klinefelter's syndromeA F Radicioni
Department of Medical Pathophysiology, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Mol Hum Reprod 16:434-40. 2010..To achieve this, it is crucial to increase both medical and general awareness of the disease, including through use of the media and patients' associations...