Affiliation: University of Genoa
- A Grid-based solution for management and analysis of microarrays in distributed experimentsIvan Porro
Computer Science, Systems, and Communication Department, University of Genova, Viale Causa 12, 16100 Genova, Italy
BMC Bioinformatics 8:S7. 2007..Results from the Grid test will be discussed in a further paper...
- A Web-based and Grid-enabled dChip version for the analysis of large sets of gene expression dataLuca Corradi
Computer Science, Systems, and Communication Department, University of Genova, Viale Causa 12, Genova, Italy
BMC Bioinformatics 9:480. 2008..This work is not aimed at replacing existing tools, but it provides researchers with a method to analyze large datasets without any hardware or software constraints...
- XTENS - an eXTensible environment for neuroscienceLuca Corradi
Department of Communication, System and Computer Science, University of Genoa, Italy
Stud Health Technol Inform 147:127-36. 2009..As first results, prototype versions of both repository and application domain components are presented...
- Survival Online: a web-based service for the analysis of correlations between gene expression and clinical and follow-up dataLuca Corradi
University of Genoa, Department of Communication, Computer and System Sciences, Viale Causa 13, Genoa, Italy
BMC Bioinformatics 10:S10. 2009..This article presents a novel method to perform correlations between microarray gene expression data and clinico-pathological data through a combination of available and newly developed processing tools...
- An integrated environment for plastic surgery support: building virtual patients, simulating interventions, and supporting intraoperative decisionsIvan Porro
DIST Department of Communication, Computer and System Sciences, University of Genova, 16145 Genova, Italy
Comput Med Imaging Graph 29:385-94. 2005..Moreover, results of simulation can be used in the operating room with a relatively high benefit in terms of improved accuracy, reduction of surgical risks, and decrease in training costs...